• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm truly baffled by these links. Surely we can find a better goalkeeper for that money.
Such an Arsenal thing to do to let Emi leave, bring in kid who played 2 games in his entire life, bring goalkeeper on loan because the kid sucks and now look for replacement for Leno because he is probably thinking about leaving.
Arsenal thing would have been to let Emi go into last year of contract, forcing him to stay and making him unhappy, while possibly getting not enough games anymore so his value will drop even more, and then sell him for couple million.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
the look on their faces when the reporter mentioned potential fee o_O

AR.png

Alexs

I need a time out. Dreamt last night we signed Ray Clemence, a keeper who played for Liverpool, Tottenham and is no longer alive.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hes right, 23 years old, not much around Europe at that age. He will command a good fee. Watch him become one of the best in the league over the next few years.
This guy has to be paid by the club. We could be linked with a blind man and he would big him up about how his other senses has heightened and how much he would add to the team. Ramsdale is average and keepers primes are 28-35. We been here with schezny how he was gonna be our keeper for next 15 years. Atleast schezny was talented. This guy is just English dude from Stoke and Trent of all places

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I've seen this guy play. Doesn't have much at all to work with. Very poor keeper.

Yeah, we know, you've said, why do you think he's a very poor goalkeeper? Everything would suggest he is decent and there's a lot to work with.

If you were in goal for Sheffield United last season you'd also look **** at times. Bloke probably faced 1000 shots.

• Red card
Reactions: Kav

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This guy has to be paid by the club. We could be linked with a blind man and he would big him up about how his other senses has heightened and how much he would add to the team. Ramsdale is average and keepers primes are 28-35. We been here with schezny how he was gonna be our keeper for next 15 years. Atleast schezny was talented. This guy is just English dude from Stoke and Trent of all places

Seriously just stop you're getting on my nerves.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hairspray convincing himself that Abraham and Ramsdale are good signings, as per.

Good signings for what they are, stop taking what I say out of context. Ramsdale would be a good signing for number 2 and Abraham a good signing as a backup striker. Irrespective of the cost as I assume we are willing to get all other business done as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom