• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Mistook him for Carsley apparently.

Tbf I was pretty surprised when I read that he had gone there! Weird player, looked like a boxer but had a surprisingly silky passing range. Was excellent in his prime, Gravesen would walk into our team today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The thought of Lee Carsley at The Bernabeu 🤣

The two baldies were good players...always think of Cesc bossing them in his first Premiership match, when they are brought up though.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Tbf I was pretty surprised when I read that he had gone there! Weird player, looked like a boxer but had a surprisingly silky passing range. Was excellent in his prime, Gravesen would walk into our team today.

I'd love it to be true. Gravesen was nothing like Makelele as a player so makes you wonder.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Of course he would walk into our midfield. Even Robbie Savage would based on cms peformances last season.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Of course he would walk into our midfield. Even Robbie Savage would based on cms peformances last season.
It's what happens when you replace a world class CM in Ramsey and replace him with Elpoopy.

bonzka

Now plays Poker. High Stakes.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It's what happens when you replace a world class CM in Ramsey and replace him with Elpoopy.

Replacing Welsh poor man's Kevin Nolan with Partey and average Mo is just just a consistent conveyor belt of crap.

I miss Santi so much.

Last edited:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If we sign Ramsdale for the quoted prices, then it will be a "that's it from me" moment for a lot.

The thought of Lee Carsley at The Bernabeu 🤣
They had their fair share of shocking transfers over the years. Julian Faubert was shocking at West Ham but he went to Real Madrid. Then the thought of Lassana Diarra wearing their #10 for Real is quite ridiculous.

They were also rumored to be after Jermaine Pennant once :)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

url

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom