• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Remember that myth when Steve Bould was appointed Arsène’s assistant and the fans thought he was improving our defence because he was doing extra drills with them.

:lol:

Remember the Shad Forsythe hire right before our worst ever injury hit season :lol:

Remember Huss Fahmy signed to manage contracts and then we still let Ramsey go on a free, Roma rinsed us for Mkhi, Auba fleeced us and Özil completely paid off for his six month vacation in Istanbul.

So much banter over the past few years.

How about this guy?

Stop it. I'm dying from laughter here, seriously. This club is something else lol.

StefanB

To be honest, I think Ramsdale is quite the talented goalkeeper. But, Leno is still quite far ahead. I'm quite skeptical because we're rather committed to Ramsdale overtaking Leno within a year or two. Which I'm not sure he will be able to do. At only 23 years old he has quite a lot of experience as a goalkeeper, but he'd be be better off actually playing first team football somewhere if he's coming to play second fiddle behind Leno.

Then again.. an injury to Leno would be critical. If we end up paying around £25M for Ramsdale it will be quite the big sum for a goalkeeper, but considering his age, experience and significant talent (and lets not forget him being english either) the sum isn't that high in the long term. I doubt his wages will be insane either.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Arsenal is a joke if they are letting the idiot who brought Rugnarsson because he was hi friend and probably getting money directly from Runnarson have a word on this.

He is probably get money directly from Ramsdale. Corruption. That practice is well know in America, where coaches ask for money to the players so they can play. Or they have treats with some players and agents, they exclusively ask for a player and they receive money from him. All win at the expenses of the team.

And we all know all that corruption came here from Spain.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Remember that myth when Steve Bould was appointed Arsène’s assistant and the fans thought he was improving our defence because he was doing extra drills with them.

Remember the Shad Forsythe hire right before our worst ever injury hit season :lol:

So much banter over the past few years.

How about this guy?

Remember Huss Fahmy signed to manage contracts and then we still let Ramsey go on a free, Roma rinsed us for Mkhi, Auba fleeced us and Özil completely paid off for his six month vacation in Istanbul.
Remember Sven Mislintat was supposed to our new super scout that would find gems and bring us back to the top.

Just for him to sign a bunch of ex Dortmund players and guys like Torreira/Guendouzi and fck off after a year.

mirrorstare

Give me any of those over the literal football twitter user Arteta brought as a coach for "individual development"

Man literally asslicked his way to a job at a top club, give me a self made fraud any day of the week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wait a minute are they saying we made 30M bid? and they still rejecting?

don't know who is more stupid us for putting 30M on keeper or them for rejecting it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We made 4 bids for White starting at 40 something million, so yeah I’d say this is still on the cards believe it or not.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
It's five with the accepted bid, right?

Yeah, we're 100% closing on this. We could take a leaf from Roma's book and keep low balling United until they renew Ramsdale.
Wish someone would low ball us for our garbage with 30million bids too

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good. just don't see the reason spending this kind of money in GK go get Johnstone or someone else for cheap next summer sign a number one when Leno leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom