• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Conte’s first training session with the team and finding out that we spent 30m on Ramsdale.

conte-antonio-conte.gif

We’re not getting Conte :lol:

It’ll be Fonseca or Martinez for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if we are signing Ramsdale, as we are getting ready for Eddie Howe to take over?

If any links to Ryan Fraser pop up again, then we will know for sure.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We’re not getting Conte :lol:

It’ll be Fonseca or Martinez for us.

I’d take Graham Potter or possibly even Bielsa (that’s if he doesn’t walkout on us) over those two names mentioned.

I really like what Potter has done with what he has available at Brighton plus he’ll bring silky football back to the carpet.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’d take Graham Potter or possibly even Bielsa (that’s if he doesn’t walkout on us) over those two names mentioned.

I really like what Potter has done with what he has available at Brighton plus he’ll bring silky football back to the carpet.

I'd rather Harry Potter but I love Bielsa.

Badger_Revenge

It's pretty clear at that price Ramsdale is not being bought as simply backup, but as the long term solution at number 1, even if he doesn't start this year. I think they see the horizon of Leno's time here. If the opportunity arises to sell Leno, I think they will do it. Then we'll see a backup keeper bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom