• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but I left my first keeper pick until the third draft round and by that stage all the good keepers were gone. If Henderson actually starts he should be a solid pick but now I'm starting to worry a bit.

To be honest, my draft team is terrible. I went for Pepe as well, just can't override my Arsenal optimism, even with money riding on it.

I’ve got my draft tomorrow. What positions went early?

No idea when to go for keepers or defenders.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Gonna become a back on topic ****** this season.
None of the last few pages are about our imminent signing of our amazing gk

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I’ve got my draft tomorrow. What positions went early?

No idea when to go for keepers or defenders.
You obviously want to have one of the top scorers lined up for your first pick - Kane, Fernandez, Salah, Mane, Son, Trent etc.

It's weird how few established strikers there are this year, I'd say there are more quality midfielders so you can leave that a bit later. Also Villa have a much easier starting run than Leeds so that's something to bear in mind...

All the good keepers went on the third round pick. I was 8th so struggled a bit. You ideally want to leave a keeper to the third round but it depends where you are in the "snake" I think. I was last so it was frickin hectic because every time was a double pick! Good luck with it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You obviously want to have one of the top scorers lined up for your first pick - Kane, Fernandez, Son, Trent etc.

It's weird how few established strikers there are this year, I'd say there are more quality midfielders so you can leave that a bit later. Also Villa have a much easier starting run than Leeds so that's something to bear in mind...

All the good keepers went on the third round pick. I was 8th so struggled a bit. You ideally want to leave a keeper to the third round but it depends where you are in the "snake" I think. I was last so it was frickin hectic because every time was a double pick! Good luck with it.

Ah cheers bro you’re a lifesaver. Think I’ll go second round for my keeper and lock down Alisson.

I did notice there’s a lot of decent midfield options but only really Kane in the strikers who’s an elite sure thing.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

E8ieo1fWYAUMsXZ

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Ah cheers bro you’re a lifesaver. Think I’ll go second round for my keeper and lock down Alisson.

I did notice there’s a lot of decent midfield options but only really Kane in the strikers who’s an elite sure thing.
No worries! Noticed that most of decent defenders were available through to the later rounds as well. Think I got Robertson in quite early but was picking up people like Keane on the 9th and 10th pick. Obviously that might have just been our group but I think it'll probably be the same in yours as well

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez looked really talented last year. Could see him fighting with Simon for the Spain gloves soon.

As others have pointed out if we’re looking for an English keeper then Pope has to be up there.

Also look at Johnstone…

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez looked really talented last year. Could see him fighting with Simon for the Spain gloves soon.

As others have pointed out if we’re looking for an English keeper then Pope has to be up there.

Also look at Johnstone…
Sanchez has a bit of Martinez about him.

We had the perfect GK and ****ing threw it all away man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom