• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjmcjohnson

I remember watching this guy a couple of years back and thinking he'd be great at arsenal. Opinion has not changed, would be top class and better than that German

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Personally don’t think we will sign him. Backup GK is at the bottom of the priority list. When push comes to shove we will have to prioritise who we do and don’t sign and a cheaper GK will have to be bought. The only way this happens is if we have an unlimited budget.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Personally don’t think we will sign him. Backup GK is at the bottom of the priority list. When push comes to shove we will have to prioritise who we do and don’t sign and a cheaper GK will have to be bought. The only way this happens is if we have an unlimited budget.
What are the options? Especially since they're prioritising getting a HG player in this position.

field442

Trusted ⭐
What are the options? Especially since they're prioritising getting a HG player in this position.

They can just sign a foreign one. If they signed Maddison for AM they’re not so tight on non-HG spots. I don’t get why they have a hard-on for a HG keeper. You have to think at least Kola will go as well, so that should leave us with 2 non-HG spots before signing anyone (as of today)?

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i read rumors few days ago that we may still go for Neto the Barca backup. and i will take him even if it mean we have to deal with Kia.

sheffield can keep Ramsdale and their 40M asking price.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Is it? Next Friday we play a PL game and we'll have Runarsson on the bench in case Leno gets injured. Could argue it's the most immediate priority.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Is it? Next Friday we play a PL game and we'll have Runarsson on the bench in case Leno gets injured. Could argue it's the most immediate priority.

I mean in terms of prioritising where you spend your money. If we have £70m left and want to buy a no.2 GK and AM we shouldn’t be splitting it 50/50.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

Sheffield United are holding out for £40m for Ramsdale. Arsenal’s goalkeeping coach is still pushing for this deal,

Why is this príck still recommending goalkeepers after Runnarsson?

I could literally have found someone better, probably down the park. He wanted to pay £20m for Raya as well.
Another one who badly needs to f*ck off with Edu, Arteta and Kia.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
when club usually ask money beyond that player actual value it's mean he not for sale and the player not pushing for move that's why we keep seeing the crazy 30-40M Ramsdale clearly also not pushing because he knew he'll be backup for Leno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom