• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wilshere created some of our best chances today and seeing as he'd likely have been left out for Ramsey I doubt it would've been that much of an improvement.

LG10

As good as Ramsey is, there’s no point having him if he can only play half of our games. With him and Wilshere being our best cms we will always have to deal with their fitness issues.

If he doesn’t sign a new deal sell and sign the Serbian bloke from lazio.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Most people on this forum can only see what's literally right in front of them. Player X has one good performance = all future losses without said player is due to said player not playing.

If you think we were as impotent as we were today because we missed Ramsey you really need to start watching more football matches.

This.
We've lost so much games with Ramsey in the team.
And Ramsey had so much mediocre games.

I don't really get it.

He's a good player though.
But we can't rely on him. We can't build our midfield around him. He's too injury prone.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think Ramsey is vital for us over the course of a season but you can certainly mitigate his absence with a better tactical approach.

Annoyingly when he doesn’t play, we don’t instruct a substitute to fulfil his role. We just have a Ramsey shaped hole in the pitch. It’s to blame for Lacazettes drought and it’s all Wengers fault

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I wonder how our Welsh wonder feels about yesterday's result, as it might well have won him that new mega contract he's been after

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Does Ramsey have a song? Don’t know if I’m blanking but I could understand these rumours of feeling undervalued. More important to us than Wilshere yet fans don’t appreciate him at all despite what he’s done for us in the FA cup

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
For all this qualities & good form yesterday didnt strike me as a game suited to him. Even Jack struggled getting involved in build up play.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

For all this qualities & good form yesterday didnt strike me as a game suited to him. Even Jack struggled getting involved in build up play.

The game’s a result of the players on the pitch. Ramsey instead of El-Neny and you have a different game

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Wenger spares his son in big games. I could have scored too against that Everton side. Suprised to see Özil playing yesterday, too.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wilshere is set to be offered £90k oer week basic salary. I can't see Ramsey being offered more than £130k. He has good games and a few poor ones too. Hus injury record also hinders us. We needed him yesterday and couldn't call on him-same old story.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He'll be off in the summer, will have the pick of some top clubs from what I'm hearing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday was the perfect game for Ramsey, he was absolutely brilliant in the reverse fixture. His energy and movement is such an asset for us, no other midfielder we have can replicate it.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I wonder how our Welsh wonder feels about yesterday's result, as it might well have won him that new mega contract he's been after

LOL.

What amount is this supposed mega contract?

If we offer him anywhere above 140k we're daft as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom