• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
If he could stay injury free - I would give him 250-300k p/w no problem. He's just missed so much damn football over the past few years. I think a lot of that is on Wenger not managing him properly. Would love to see him have a whole season without any sort of injury. He can be a monster of a player.

You serious? 250-300k? Come on, man.

He's barely a 150k player. The bloke can't control a football without taking 343 touches ffs. :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

You serious? 250-300k? Come on, man.

He's barely a 150k player. The bloke can't control a football without taking 343 touches ffs. :lol:

LOL come now - the guy isn't the most technically polished player but look at the influence he has on our game when he's fit and in form.

It's moot to me anyway because the guy can't go a couple of games without picking up some sort of injury. Those kind of wages should be going to players who we can build our team around and due to his injury record, he isn't one of 'em.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
LOL come now - the guy isn't the most technically polished player but look at the influence he has on our game when he's fit and in form.

It's moot to me anyway because the guy can't go a couple of games without picking up some sort of injury. Those kind of wages should be going to players who we can build our team around and due to his injury record, he isn't one of 'em.

His influence is nothing extraordinary. We could easily go up a few levels with a more technical CM in the Banega mould.

Alexis and Mesut have been at 140k until recently. Old wages but what they had shown before joining us and during their time here was way above anything Ramsey could achieve. Injured or not. With today's wages I'd put him around that and no more.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Mods on here are snakes. Hacked my account a while back and changed my profile pic to Mourinho and started saying Mourinho in all the time. Can't be trusted.
That's why they don't have trusted status.

Only joking. People with trusted status are the biggest bullshitters of the lot.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Mohamed Salah, who has 28 goals and 9 assists this season, is apparently about to reject Madrid to sign a 200k per week contract with Liverpool. And people actually think Ramsey deserves 250k per week?!?!?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Mohamed Salah, who has 28 goals and 9 assists this season, is apparently about to reject Madrid to sign a 200k per week contract with Liverpool. And people actually think Ramsey deserves 250k per week?!?!?
Perhaps Salah is aware of how difficult it is to please the Madrid fans. He's become a cult hero at Liverpool. Rubbish city but he's living it up.

Interesting to see what happens.

Newchange

Perhaps Salah is aware of how difficult it is to please the Madrid fans. He's become a cult hero at Liverpool. Rubbish city but he's living it up.

Interesting to see what happens.

Honestly dont see salah moving anytime soon & Liverpool wont want to get into a routine of selling their prize assets every season. Expect a new contract this summer.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Honestly dont see salah moving anytime soon & Liverpool wont want to get into a routine of selling their prize assets every season. Expect a new contract this summer.
I just don't see it either. He seems to love the way he plays in that team. He seems to love the fans. They clearly love him. Salah and Pool seem to just fit...

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I am curious about a few things. Where has the Ramsey 250k came from? Who currently are Liverpools highest earners and how much as they earning? Who are the current highest earners at Arsenal and how much are they earning?

I imagine point A is fabricated on the basis of point C, point B would place Salah as the highest earner at Liverpool and point C the highest earners in our team would be Özil, Auba and Lacazette who are on North of 200k. I imagine Ramsey would want parity given he is a key player for us and Liverpool will find guys asking for money if Salah gets a bumper pay packet.

Conclusion. No point comparing the club's or players because the wages earned at both teams are miles apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom