• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is English your second language? It's my third language so I know that feeling. But whenever you don't know a word it's a good idea to look it up on google, always good to expand your vocabulary.

I would usually look it up but not really bothered when people are attacking my opinions in the style you were doing. This seems to be more appropriate to handle posters like you! :)

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
I would usually look it up but not really bothered when people are attacking my opinions in the style you were doing. This seems to be more appropriate to handle posters like you! :)

Don't even try to pull that card on me. No one is attacking you personally they are attacking your opinion.

Pundits, posters on this forum including myself
etc are open to critisism when they state their opinion by the crowd who disagree that's completely normal. And saying De Bruyne has less talent than Ramsey of all people is as controversial as it gets.

If you can't handle and get offended that an online forum isn't the place to be, it's not perosonal it's professional.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Ramsey is one of those players thst would get appreciated more at one of our rivals. His energy, drive and ability to get into dangerous positions is special. In a 3 man midfield or diamond - he's a top 10 (possibly 5) cm in the league for me.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It's the perfect time to sell, he hit big numbers this season (mostly stat padded against Everton & CSKA) but is still the same young Ramsey in every other little thing.

We could fund an entire new (and better) midfield with just his transfer fee! At least he'll give us that unlike Jack Wilshere.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Ramsey is such a odd player, no wonder he polarizes opinion so much. There is so much about his game which is top class, drive, energy, timing and so much which is awful, first touch, passing ability and possibly most important discipline but we won't know until we see him under another manger other than Wenger.

I would keep him unless we get a ridiculously large offer for him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd rather sign a defensive midfielder and watch Ramsey play with Özil, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang & Lacazette next season, than watch him tear it up playing next to Kante or in Klopp's system. He's been here for 10 years and he's just had a really good season, if the club has any sense they'll do everything they can to keep him.

Longy

Emery is the end of Ramsey either way

- Ramsey signs and Emery finds out pretty quick that he can't play with a ball and sits him off the bench
- Emery already knows and agrees with Sven to sell him asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom