• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I'm willing to take a chance on Emery knowing more about how to use players than you do, and it certainly sounds as if he will be well aware of Ramsey's shortcomings
Not sure SSN knows more than the aforementioned poster, however. The quoteless article is incredibly vague and rife with potential hyperbole. Until I hear it from the man himself, I’m sticking to the thesis that Ramsey isn’t good enough to build around or make central (though a useful player we should re-sign).

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery is the end of Ramsey either way

- Ramsey signs and Emery finds out pretty quick that he can't play with a ball and sits him off the bench
- Emery already knows and agrees with Sven to sell him asap
What is going on in here? I’m out. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Asked if he was keen to work under Emery, who also led Sevilla to three straight Europa League final wins, the 27-year-old said: “Of course. I haven’t spoken to him at all yet, but I think it’s an exciting time for the club.

“I can’t wait to get back there now.”

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
players like Ramsey who are not going to Russia have an advantage when it comes to bonding with our new head coach, and hearing how important they are (or aren't) to his plans

I fear Özil could be the difficult relationship going forward

Stannis

Maybe I’m naive, but I don’t believe Aaron will fuuck with the fans like other players have/will, either way there will be a clarity soon enough.

However a part of me still feels he (or his manger) will intend to run down his contact, the club can’t allow that.

Regardless I do hope he will sign a new contract.

Longy

Unfortunately for us he won't be leaving.
For all the Barca, United crap that's obviously coming only from his camp, no top club will be in for him when push comes to shove.

I just pray that Unai listens to Sven.

We have to have someone much better in CM if we are to improve.the position he takes up is just too important to our teams play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom