• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Ramsey has been here for decade so we know everything about him, a dull player, he can't surprise us in any way.

The other two have been here for 5 minutes, much rather see what they're capable of.
yeah, he cant surprise me, but thats just fine, as long as he keeps surprising opposing defenses with those fantastic runs

Ramsey has been one of our best players this year, let's give him some faith. Hopefully the coach can get Ramsey to play with more positional discipline. I think he could be effective in a pressing system. We need a new DM to complement both Ramsey and Xhaka.

yybecause

I always said Wenger (as greatest of a manager as he is) has lost his tactical awareness last decade. unfortunately, lots of fans did the same (if they ever knew anything about it). thats where I see the problem with most of the hate towards guys like Ramsey,
Xhaka etc. people struggle to realize how much even little tactical adjustments can make huge difference. you’ll find top players look average , and average players look top class, and often the only difference is their coaches who got it right/or wrong.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I always said Wenger (as greatest of a manager as he is) has lost his tactical awareness last decade. unfortunately, lots of fans did the same (if they ever knew anything about it). thats where I see the problem with most of the hate towards guys like Ramsey,
Xhaka etc. people struggle to realize how much even little tactical adjustments can make huge difference. you’ll find top players look average , and average players look top class, and often the only difference is their coaches who got it right/or wrong.

We get it. Evey Arsenal player is world class in your opinion.

Ramsey hitting his prime years! :drool:

maxresdefault.jpg

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
you’re free to have ur opinions, but it shouldnt be hard for an adult to know its both wrong and ignorant to make up lies about others.

Hilarious coming from you. Read your pathetic post again.

Acting as some tactical genius, yet with nothing to show for, lmao, and at the same time ridiculing people who don't rate the average player.

yybecause

Hilarious coming from you. Read your pathetic post again.

Acting as some tactical genius, yet with nothing to show for, lmao, and at the same time ridiculing people who don't rate the average player.
I didnt call for names or made up things. watch and learn

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Laca scored 30+ goals a season, outscoring the likes of Ibra and winning player of the season.

Mhki won a player of the season award in Germany too, and put up ridiculous numbers that Ramsey only can dream of. Just because Mourinho ruined him doesn't make him a bad player.

Both much higher regarded in world football.

If Lacazette was all that goof he still wouldn't of been in Lyon at 26. Let's be honest Ligue 1 is a feeder league and all their best players get bought up. Also, I don't put value in the Germany player of the season award anyway, that's a farmers league.

I don't rate Ramsey much either myself, I just think all 3 aforementioned players are on the same tier of player. Ramsey is the bigger player at Arsenal tho that's just facts.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If Lacazette was all that goof he still wouldn't of been in Lyon at 26. Let's be honest Ligue 1 is a feeder league and all their best players get bought up. Also, I don't put value in the Germany player of the season award anyway, that's a farmers league.

I don't rate Ramsey much either myself, I just think all 3 aforementioned players are on the same tier of player. Ramsey is the bigger player at Arsenal tho that's just facts.
So basically if they come from those leagues they're ****? Pretty ridiculous logic.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Ramsey sits in the levels of Giroud, Walcott, Wellbeck.

There has never been a better time to sell.
Have to laugh really really hard though that people think a top top club would go in for him.
I don't really rate Ramsey, but that's a ridiculous comment on a number of levels.

Let's start with your list of three players, one is a striker who's starting for Chelsea currently ahead of Morata in big games like the FA Cup Final, the other's a crock who never recovered from an injury and was class before then, and the third is someone who will never be good enough for Burnley, let alone Arsenal. To even put all three on the same list, and to compare someone like Ramsey to Welbeck is an absolute disgrace. Ramsey, hell, even Walcott is levels above Welbeck, who can't finish, has the touch of a donkey and the only think he offers is the being the World's only defensive forward who can't score, can't assist, but can track back.

Now on to the list, Ramsey has had two world class seasons, one of which was last year. Walcott had a world class season, and then got injured and never recovered. Unless you have some reason to suppose Ramsey's going to be a crock like Walcott in the near future, it's a very disingenuous comparison

Next, on to Welbeck. The idea of comparing Ramsey to Welbeck is diabolical, but I would suggest that Ramsey probably has more goals this season than a supposed striker cum winger has in the past three or four.

On to his weaknesses, he leaves a gap in our midfield, and is not very consistent. Something that might change under Emery. I do agree that the idea of Barcelona or Madrid coming in for him is ridiculous, but I'd hazard a guess that United, or Chelsea could do far worse, and have done far worse than go for Ramsey.

On an unrelated note, anyone have his stats with Sanchez and without Sanchez this season? Would be interesting to see, especially since his one world class season was before Sanchez, and his next very good season has come with Sanchez gone, and when here, on the periphery.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
What is going on with his contract situation? Is anyone even interested? Man Utd, Liverpool, City have all passed on him while signing other midfielders.

At this point we should put a deadline, sign or begone. We're potentially missing out on Bruno Fernandes for free because of this situation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What is going on with his contract situation? Is anyone even interested? Man Utd, Liverpool, City have all passed on him while signing other midfielders.

At this point we should put a deadline, sign or begone. We're potentially missing out on Bruno Fernandes for free because of this situation.
We offered him new contract and he expected to sign soon.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Really makes little sense for him to move or sign this window unless we offer him the world. Probably goes the Alexis / Walcott / Özil way & is resolved next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom