• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Really makes little sense for him to move or sign this window unless we offer him the world. Probably goes the Alexis / Walcott / Özil way & is resolved next year.
Another player leaving for free or signed to undeservedly high wages. I feel like the way we deal with contracts is the dumbest compared to all big clubs.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Club's tweets on his anniversary has got a lot of people thinking a new contract is imminent - and I suspect they're right, as this is the sort of tease we have got used to

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Ramsey's whole "The club is exciting again, I can't wait to get back" Spoke volumes for me. Either he can't find a club or he genuinely wants to stay. Either way he is staying.

He wants to play for Barca which is a pipe dream, so a cosy 250k p/w sounds about right.

I feel he geniunely loves the club and should be the next captain.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I dont have an issue with players getting big salaries when they sign a new long term contract. When you take into account how much it would cost to replace the player 250k + pw is small in comparison and any new player would also have a big wage to pay anyway. If they're good enough, get them re-signed, Ramsey certainly falls into this category. I have a feeling Emery is about to show us the real Ramsey this season!

marting

I dont get the hate, His constantly been played in a role that just doesnt suit him, Thats not Ramseys fault, That was Wengers fault. This guy has done well for us, His never rocked the boat and has scored some very important goals for us (cup finals). His more worthy of a new contract then most. Lets hope Emery plays Ramsey in a role that allows him to drift into forward areas without to much responsability.

say yes

forum master baiter
Like Ramsey and want him to stay but equally it’s far from a disaster if he leaves. Squad is being managed competently for a change.

——— Özil ———
Xhaka - Torreira

... is better than anything involving Ramsey tbh.

TheArsenalis

I dont have an issue with players getting big salaries when they sign a new long term contract. When you take into account how much it would cost to replace the player 250k + pw is small in comparison and any new player would also have a big wage to pay anyway. If they're good enough, get them re-signed, Ramsey certainly falls into this category. I have a feeling Emery is about to show us the real Ramsey this season!
I have the same feeling about every player except petr cech. Get a keeper get a winger. And lets roll

TheArsenalis

I dont get the hate, His constantly been played in a role that just doesnt suit him, Thats not Ramseys fault, That was Wengers fault. This guy has done well for us, His never rocked the boat and has scored some very important goals for us (cup finals). His more worthy of a new contract then most. Lets hope Emery plays Ramsey in a role that allows him to drift into forward areas without to much responsability.
There is no way i could say that his goals hurt us but the way plays definately does.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Like Ramsey and want him to stay but equally it’s far from a disaster if he leaves. Squad is being managed competently for a change.

——— Özil ———
Xhaka - Torreira

... is better than anything involving Ramsey tbh.
Agree on one principle - goals gotta be shared across the front line.

I wouldn't mind letting Ramsey go, but I'd rather keep him if I'm honest. As the best performing midfielder last season and one who's scored crucial goals for us in the last couple of seasons, he deserves a role in our new era.

say yes

forum master baiter
Agree on one principle - goals gotta be shared across the front line.

I wouldn't mind letting Ramsey go, but I'd rather keep him if I'm honest. As the best performing midfielder last season and one who's scored crucial goals for us in the last couple of seasons, he deserves a role in our new era.

Yeah would much rather keep him too and I reckon we will. Will be interesting to see how Emery fits him and Özil into the starting XI. Özil surely getting shifted out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom