• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

Every player? Ramsey has a year left so too does Welbeck but I wouldn't offer Welbeck a new contract and a huge wage.
Doesnt matter their contract period. There is a new sheriff in town. For the time lets judge them under the new rule.

P.s id love to nketiah promoted. At welbeck expense

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He either signs up in the next month or we move him on as soon as the WC is over. It will be interesting to see the level of club interested in him should he be made available. Look at Wilshere who for so long was touted as the better player@ For sure,there will be no first teamers with an immediate question mark over their future here when the window shuts.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I don't understand why we haven't put a deadline on his ass. You see other big clubs do it all the time yet we are happy to let players drag us into these no win situations.

I had hoped that the new regime would change the way we deal with contract extensions but apparently nothing changed.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't understand why we haven't put a deadline on his ass. You see other big clubs do it all the time yet we are happy to let players drag us into these no win situations.

I had hoped that the new regime would change the way we deal with contract extensions but apparently nothing changed.
Dopes seem strange especially seeing as we penned Xhaka to a new one. Maybe we're checking the options as much as he is?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hold your horses, man. Still two months before the season starts, plenty of time left.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
It's well known he would like to play in Spain, but no Spanish top club will come for him.

I feel he'll stay, can't see him swapping us for Chelsea/Pool.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Hold your horses, man. Still two months before the season starts, plenty of time left.
That's not a lot of time though, if he decides he doesn't want to sign then we need to find someone who will take him and his £200k/week desired contract. Then we need to find a replacement and teams don't like to lose their best players at the end of the transfer window so we'll either have to overpay or "stick with internal solutions".

This should've been done a long while ago, one way or another.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
It's well known he would like to play in Spain, but no Spanish top club will come for him.

Doesn't have the technical quality to play the game the Spanish way. Would do quite well in Italy, I reckon, and that league is back on the up, no shame in playing there.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Doesn't have the technical quality to play the game the Spanish way. Would do quite well in Italy, I reckon, and that league is back on the up, no shame in playing there.
Yeah, if a guy like Fabregas can't make it at Barca then its hard to see someone who sometimes loses the ability to perform all basic technical functions having any joy for a top club in Spain.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Ramsey would be so much better under an actual system where his runs no longer leave us exposed. No longer making runs all the time will also make them more unpredictable and harder to defend against.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Yeah, if a guy like Fabregas can't make it at Barca then its hard to see someone who sometimes loses the ability to perform all basic technical functions having any joy for a top club in Spain.
Fabregas was a much better player. If you take away Ramsey’s goals, he is a huge liability to the team.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fabregas was a much better player. If you take away Ramsey’s goals, he is a huge liability to the team.

If you take away his goals then he wouldn't be allowed or instructed to make runs, so no wouldn't be a huge liability to the team without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom