• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He always excels when he plays on the right. Footballers always want to be in the centre for some reason. It's like a fashion statement. I'm in the middle so I'm important. He can make runs from the right into the box just as easily while not leaving the team exposed.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He always excels when he plays on the right. Footballers always want to be in the centre for some reason. It's like a fashion statement. I'm in the middle so I'm important. He can make runs from the right into the box just as easily while not leaving the team exposed.

We have played some of our best football with him on the right .

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
From Marca:

Do962X4XkAAErwn.jpg:large

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Kinda true - but the prospect of having Mkhi and Ramsey as our out and out wingers is not exactly what dreams are made of.

Ramsey is good on the right side but would I take him over a skill-full fast Mahrez type winger? Hell no. I want dynamite on the wings

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looked like he changed the game when he came on, but I've only see extended highlights so could be exaggerated. His always had that ability to add a bit of life to our game off the bench though. With him going hopeful Iwobi can fill that role when required.

Still think Liverpool would be mad not to pick him up in January, could be the difference between a title win.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Looked like he changed the game when he came on, but I've only see extended highlights so could be exaggerated. His always had that ability to add a bit of life to our game off the bench though. With him going hopeful Iwobi can fill that role when required.

Still think Liverpool would be mad not to pick him up in January, could be the difference between a title win.

He's not good enough for Arsenal but could be the last push/piece for Liverpool to win the title?

I mean I get it from the tactical perspective as he does seem tailormade for Klopp's 433 high intensity gegenpress and direct attacking style, especially with his runs he could add lots of goals. He's also clearly better than Wijnaldum - and Keita and Fabinho/Henderson seem fitting partners. But all in all it's still a bit funny a statement - maybe not exactly in this tactical context, but surely in that of some posters saying his level is Everton or worse.

Last edited:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Can't see Liverpool wanting him with Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Keita, Fabinho and Ox competing for 3 places already.

In fact I struggle to see who would want him at £200k + wages per week. Chelsea are pretty stacked in midfield already, he isn't technical enough for City, Sp**s couldn't afford him and I doubt he would go there.

Man United or to one of the big Italian clubs maybe?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can't see Liverpool wanting him with Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Keita, Fabinho and Ox competing for 3 places already.

In fact I struggle to see who would want him at £200k + wages per week. Chelsea are pretty stacked in midfield already, he isn't technical enough for City, Sp**s couldn't afford him and I doubt he would go there.

Man United or to one of the big Italian clubs maybe?
He'll go to United I think. Pogba on his way out surely.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't see it happening. A pregnant wife to convince there at home mate.... Which woman wants to spend the first years of her twins life in complete loneliness. Massive factor here. He'll be begging for a local move. But we'll see.
I'll be gutted if he joins another top 6 team, which is a distinct definite possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom