• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
if this means he will play flat out in the hopes we renew in the summer, then could be a win win situation all round

C'mon, mate, he's looking for cheese, no way he stays now. Since he can move on a free, clubs that desperately need a new midfielder (or CF :lol:) will have no trouble paying him silly money as their other options would require a hefty transfer fee.

We're sorted in midfield, we need players in other positions. Meanwhile I hope he gets to feature as little as possible, we have so many players I'd rather see come in and help us see out games to get them on form.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If his agent can get Ramsey what he wanted or more in the summer then he would have played a blinder tbf to him(even if he seems like an idiot), and since he'll sign on a free and with so many clubs interested in him that will most likely happen.

Still don't want us to waste time on a player who's not in our plans, so a january sale would be the best option.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Yeah from what I can see Ramsey is still firmly in his plans which is interesting .
you think Emery is being overuled by Sven and Raul? even perhaps he and Ramsey are in league to get the renewal over the line eventually?

boyinneedofhumor

If he stays or leave, I'll be happy as long as both (him and team) mutually benefit from it.

Anyone recall a couple of ex players here?
I think their names are RvP and Alexis Sanchez... just as examples.
Money couldnt even persuade them to stay.

Ramsey has at least sung the right tune here...

Still don't want us to waste time on a player who's not in our plans, so a january sale would be the best option.

Why? He has contract here and seems ready to honor the rest of it without any fuzz. He doesn't strike me as a want away ASAP, rather he just want to suck the most in for his last season with us and try to do something special!

I think Ramsey could become a weapon on the right side in the system we played against Fulham. He will be useful until the end of the season!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

you think Emery is being overuled by Sven and Raul? even perhaps he and Ramsey are in league to get the renewal over the line eventually?

Yeah probably Emery is being overruled , if he steps his game up it's a defnite possiblility that the coach will go into bat for him . There is a role for Ramsey here , just not at AM .

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why? He has contract here and seems ready to honor the rest of it without any fuzz. He doesn't strike me as a want away ASAP, rather he just want to suck the most in for his last season with us and try to do something special!

I think Ramsey could become a weapon on the right side in the system we played against Fulham. He will be useful until the end of the season!

Mostly because I don't want to see him at 10 :lol: We are wasting Özil to fit Ramsey in when they are both playing, which is stupid when Ramsey is supposedly not wanted. Not saying don't use him at all, but use him as a squad player until he leaves. I see no benefit in giving him an integral role(and this would directly contradict the reports that he is not in Emery's plans) at the expense of other players(Özil, Iwobi etc) as the situation stands.

fair enough about keeping him until the summer, thinking about it that might be the most beneficial for us this season.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Yeah probably Emery is being overruled , if he steps his game up it's a defnite possiblility that the coach will go into bat for him . There is a role for Ramsey here , just not at AM .

Nothing to indicate Emery is being overruled here.

I see it more as a mutual decision as it seems we’re moulding into a triumvirate style of decision making. I doubt Sven and Raul would go against Emery if he’s adamant to keep Ramsey.

Song Billong

So much for Emery blowing everyone away with his knowledge of the squad. Shouldn’t have come to this.

Are you kidding?

This whole ordeal predates Emery's arrival by months. Emery has done everything he can to accommodate Ramsey and make him feel like he's wanted by him from day one - saying he's a key player, saying they really want him to stay, talking about him as a potential captain, playing him in his preferred position over Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom