• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is exactly what I was trying to insinuate to @Makingtrax in the Wenger thread. There is a problem with our training methods, surely!
We bought in Shad Forsythe to come in and shake up our training methods in 2014. World Cup winner and internationally respected fitness guru.

The Shad effect.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We bought in Shad Forsythe to come in and shake up our training methods in 2014. World Cup winner and internationally respected fitness guru.

The Shad effect.
This really means nothing when we know Wenger works with 'Yes men'. Wenger has this effect on staff AND players. Wenger way or the highway.... And in all honesty how much has SHad helped? I say **** all. Nothing has improved on that front. Same scenario when we brought in Bould. Everyone said he would improve us and I didn't see it at all.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This really means nothing when we know Wenger works with 'Yes men'. Wenger has this effect on staff AND players. Wenger way or the highway.... And in all honesty how much has SHad helped? I say **** all. Nothing has improved on that front. Same scenario when we brought in Bould. Everyone said he would improve us and I didn't see it at all.
Would have thought if Wenger is so domineering, and only wants people to agree with him, you might have seen more staff wanting to get away from an atmosphere where they have no say. In fact the reverse is true. Just saying :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why has there been 0 talk about his contract situation?
How many years has he got left?
Would have thought if Wenger is so domineering, and only wants people to agree with him, you might have seen more staff wanting to get away from an atmosphere where they have no say. In fact the reverse is true. Just saying :lol:
Wow, now that is some serious Matrix-esque dodging you did there....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Must be the day when you and Hunter Zoloman will come together and throw a party.
No, I love to hate Ramsey and I hate to love him. You'll see me be the most hypocritical on this thread and I have no idea why. I just can't absolutely loathe him when he is off form but I can't absolutely adore him when he is on form. I think we dated in a previous life or something.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He never does though does he? He's one of those players who can be very good, but is very inconsistent as well. I don't know whether we should keep him or not. There are plenty of groans on here when he's in the starting line up.
This is where I am. Can't figure out whether to cut our losses and sell. Or whether to keep trusting he will eventually show some consistency.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
This is where I am. Can't figure out whether to cut our losses and sell. Or whether to keep trusting he will eventually show some consistency.
He's 27 later this year, another one we're waiting to see his potential as he quietly gets old. the annoying thing is, he always plays well for Wales, now that could be because he plays in a different position, or the system suits him better, or he's another one taking the whotsit. He gets mega bucks for playing for Arsenal, but it's the passion when he plays for Wales. If the latter, it really annoys me. Play your socks off for both!!!

Impact

Established Member
Ramsey has been instrumental in 2 out of the last 3 trophies Arsenal have won. (3 out of 4 if you want to include the Community Shield.)

And despite this, he gets little to no praise from Arsenal fans. Been here since 2008 and I don't even think we have a chant for him lol. If he wants to leave, it would be understandable. It's not like we've made his tenure here particularly enjoyable.

Ramsey has had some poor games this season, but I think that is more so down to his fitness issues (Arsenal don't cover themselves in glory here) and him being asked to play a game that doesn't suit his style.

This new system suits his qualities tremendously. I'd give him a new contract and watch him battle it out with Oxlade-Chamberlain for the position alongside the defensive deep-lying playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom