• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not buying the official line and still feel he/his agent played us over the contract but good luck to him at Juve. I'm sure he'll be there Sunday for the lap of appreciation so hopefully fans give him a well deserved sendoff.

say yes

forum master baiter
Tbh the discussion is a bit laughable.

Highest scoring Arsenal midfielder ever. Two FA Cup winning goals, the first of which ended the club's nine year trophy draught, the second of which was against those Chelsea cvnts. Spent most of his career here. Came back from a horrible and possibly career ending injury to do all that. Dragged ****ing Wales to an EC semi final and ended up in the team of the tournament voted on by a Technical Board including SAF and Alain Giresse. Now he's poached away on a free by football giants and Italian record champions Juventus. How can anyone say he's not a club legend?

Because those achievements are nothing compared to what Henry, Adams, Bergkamp and Vieira achieved in our shirt.

It’s not rocket science.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Why did his international performances get brought up to support the claim he's a club legend? It's irrelevant what he done there (btw, wasn't bale a much bigger factor in them getting to the semi?)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know why people are so touchy and eager to discredit a player who’s been here many years, scored important goals, helped us win trophies, became our leading scoring mid etc. Played in a difficult era for us too.

Just give him his respect and move on.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Had his leg broken in half when he was in great form don’t forget, he was playing brilliantly when Shawcross injured him.

Came back from that, obviously had issues related to the injury, yet you have “fans” who have the nerve to attack him for missing games.

progman07

Established Member
Because those achievements are nothing compared to what Henry, Adams, Bergkamp and Vieira achieved in our shirt.

It’s not rocket science.
So is Zola a Chelsea legend or not? Convince me he isn't, because Lampard, Drogba and Terry have won more for the Club in a better period.

Two Cup winners is pretty much legend status for me, especially after a period when Arsenal was ridiculed year by year for not winning anything. It's not Ramsey's fault he played in the Kroenke era.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I’m not sure who’s more overrated by Arsenal fans Rosicky or Ramsey.

I missed all of Rosickys nine appearances for Arsenal. Apparently, he did a thing against sp*rs one time, I know that as his disciples always bring it up without fail

Can't be too harsh on 'sicky solely due to his unfathomably hot wife....the man had no reasons to leave the house.

say yes

forum master baiter
So is Zola a Chelsea legend or not? Convince me he isn't, because Lampard, Drogba and Terry have won more for the Club in a better period.

Two Cup winners is pretty much legend status for me, especially after a period when Arsenal was ridiculed year by year for not winning anything. It's not Ramsey's fault he played in the Kroenke era.

Yes, Zola is a Chelsea legend. I deliberately used the word ‘achieved’ rather than ‘won more’ to make clear it wasn’t just about trophies.

Zola is revered by Chelsea fans because he transformed their club. They won more trophies in his seven years at the club than they had won in their entire 91 year history before he arrived and he legitimately put their club on the world football map. He was also a world class player and a footballing genius, and recognised as such by his peers, which always makes it an easier decision.

Lampard, Terry and Drogba are obviously also Chelsea legends fwiw.

say yes

forum master baiter
Not sure why people get so touchy about people who don’t view Ramsey as a club legend.

Spent most of Ramsey’s career on here defending him against his doubters, think he’s been a consummate professional this season, and have already explained that his cup final exploits mean he’s certainly a cult hero for me.

However, this is a club with incredible history and club legends are about as good as it gets . They’re the kind of players who gets statues outside the Emirates. Love Rambo but he’s not even close to that status in my eyes.

Manberg

Predator
Ramsey ended our trophy drought and carried the club to 3 FA Cup wins and some community shield trophies. Magnificent player with an emotional fairy tale in the middle of his time here. Deserves a statue in my eyes.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Not sure why people get so touchy about people who don’t view Ramsey as a club legend.

Spent most of Ramsey’s career on here defending him against his doubters, think he’s been a consummate professional this season, and have already explained that his cup final exploits mean he’s certainly a cult hero for me.

However, this is a club with incredible history and club legends are about as good as it gets . They’re the kind of players who gets statues outside the Emirates. Love Rambo but he’s not even close to that status in my eyes.
it's the timing I think - just like when Wenger announced he was leaving, some posters come here just to be negative

understanding what's appropriate and what isn't can't be taught I suppose - their loss

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Ramsey ended our trophy drought and carried the club to 3 FA Cup wins and some community shield trophies. Magnificent player with an emotional fairy tale in the middle of his time here. Deserves a statue in my eyes.

Why do Cazorla and koscielny never get the credit for dragging us back into the first final? Why does Giroud never get credit for his two assist for Ramsey winners? Sanchez and Walcott goals securing us the 2015 final?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery confirm he out for reminder of the season.

Anyway thanks for everything Aaron. Enjoy Italy and turin.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's a shame he won't be able to play in the EL.

Hope the medical staff at Juve are better in dealing with his hamstring issues.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Not even about the legend thing with me. Some people don’t even want to give him his due respect on the way out, which I don’t get.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's a shame he won't be able to play in the EL.

Hope the medical staff at Juve are better in dealing with his hamstring issues.
I think he'll be keeping getting these kind of injures luckily for him serie a is not demanding as PL so he won't do much running

GDeep™

League is very weak
Juventus have a strong squad so he won’t be relied on like here, and if injured, won’t affect them as much because other options will step in. They are a big club, not like Arsenal.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Now compare that to Patrick Vieira. I'm sure I don't have to go into details.

Vieira >>>>> Ramsey.

Oh **** off. This is not whose **** is bigger. Of course Vieira is the allround bigger player but that's not what this is about. Quite telling those two muppets say_yes and Football Manager liked your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom