• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's not often we see real emotion in a player in these days of mercenary footballers. Bless him. Wish the board hadn't screwed up the contract the way they did but all the best to him and his family in Torino.

He'll always get a warm reception when he comes back. I don't know if he's an Arsenal legend or not but he has certainly contributed more to the club than a legion of internet trolls who haunt Arsenal websites and don't even watch half the games.

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Too harsh man
was one of rare people who trusted in him during his dark periods, both form and injuries.
at the same time, it was so clear that as soon as he gets some glory he chases so much and stays fit for enough time to get an offer from bigger club that he would take it and not look back.
it's all fine, his life his choice, but I find the way he did it very disrespectful to the club who gave him everything.
am not buying his final goals because it's what he is all about, scoring goals. he left us down way too many times with his constant need to be the one who scores, those 2 big ones he did barely equals all the ones he ****ed us up with.

our best player for few seasons, still, am not taking that away, but he ain't getting no love from me, maybe it has to do something with all the support I got for him when probably even he himself thought we'll sell him to some mid table club

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

was one of rare people who trusted in him during his dark periods, both form and injuries.
at the same time, it was so clear that as soon as he gets some glory he chases so much and stays fit for enough time to get an offer from bigger club that he would take it and not look back.
it's all fine, his life his choice, but I find the way he did it very disrespectful to the club who gave him everything.
am not buying his final goals because it's what he is all about, scoring goals. he left us down way too many times with his constant need to be the one who scores, those 2 big ones he did barely equals all the ones he ****ed us up with.

our best player for few seasons, still, am not taking that away, but he ain't getting no love from me, maybe it has to do something with all the support I got for him when probably even he himself thought we'll sell him to some mid table club

Lots of this doesn’t make sense.. just because you backed him doesn’t mean he has to stay here forever.
Most players are going to leave us when a bigger club comes in... we’re established in the Europa league rn..
Also do you for sure know what happened and how Ramsey was disrespectful with what happened? Cos I believe the club had an offer which he didn’t deem sufficient so didn’t sign it, then played his heart out till he got injured. Didn’t refuse to play, no hissy fits etc..What’s so disrespectful about that

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Lots of this doesn’t make sense.. just because you backed him doesn’t mean he has to stay here forever.
Most players are going to leave us when a bigger club comes in... we’re established in the Europa league rn..
Also do you for sure know what happened and how Ramsey was disrespectful with what happened? Cos I believe the club had an offer which he didn’t deem sufficient so didn’t sign it, then played his heart out till he got injured. Didn’t refuse to play, no hissy fits etc..What’s so disrespectful about that

did I say he was supposed to stay here forever?

and yes, it's well known that we have been negotiating with Ramsey for a year, where he more then once didn't have anything to say until we give him Özil money and bonuses.
disrespectful in many ways.

nothing personal but I am done with talking about him

blaze_of_glory

Hard for me to think anything now but that we should have done more to keep him. Hard to trust the judgement of the people in charge at the moment. After this season Ramsey seems one of the most suited to Emery's style of play and was really our only goal threat from midfield.

Wish him the best but I hope this isn't seen like a huge mistake on the club's part. We'll see.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was never my most favorite player but genuinely sad he's going. A player who's easy to respect because he always had energy, endeavor and bollocks. Those elements are irreplaceable in this Arsenal team.

All the best, Rambo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hard for me to think anything now but that we should have done more to keep him. Hard to trust the judgement of the people in charge at the moment. After this season Ramsey seems one of the most suited to Emery's style of play and was really our only goal threat from midfield.

Wish him the best but I hope this isn't seen like a huge mistake on the club's part. We'll see.
Its another mistake from our board they panicked and gave Özil 350K and made mistake to swap mkhi give 200K for Alexis they should just sell Alexis.

blaze_of_glory

Its another mistake from our board they panicked and gave Özil 350K and made mistake to swap mkhi give 200K for Alexis they should just sell Alexis.
And even despite that, it sounded like they still offered something he was willing to take and then changed their minds.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He frustrated me a lot but I'm actually very sad to see him go. I almost value the sheer effort and commitment he gave this last season knowing he was off more than the Cup winning goals(speaking solely in terms of my appraisal of his time here).It can't be overstated just how rare it is in today's game to see professionals like Ramsey. Seeing him today really cemented what the desire and heart he showed this year had already proven, which is that he loves this club. In a time with so many mercenaries who go hiding when things get tough it is very sad to see a true Arsenal man go. I hope he's very successful in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom