Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Jan 29, 2016.

?

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

Poll closed May 29, 2019.
  1. Yes

54.0%
  2. No

46.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gegen Pressing

Gegen Pressing Well-Known Member

Horse placenta ? That was years ago when RvP was found closer DNA to a horse than human.

now it's stem cell therapy.

Rain Dance and krackpot like this.
  2. kopzilla

kopzilla Always Negative

Is there a chance he'll be fit by 29th?

3. Football Manager

Football Manager Broken Record

No chance:lol:

4. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

Close this thread, he's gone.

5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

[​IMG]

time to lock...? :(

Rain Dance and celestis like this.
  6. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

I wish him all the best at Juventus. He has given all he had to us, total commitment and desire whenever he has been on the pitch. Also feel he genuinely cared for the shirt unlike many players who just saw it as a work uniform.

He hasn't always been consistent. Had some truly shocking games on a regular basis. However he did step up at the most important games.

During a game you would shake your head in disbelief atleast a few times at his lack of discipline as a midfielder, sometimes not knowing if to laugh or cry as he would be beyond the striker or frantically waving his hands to let his team mates know he is free in the penalty box. But other times you would be jumping up in delight as he made a great run in the box and dispatched the ball into the net.

The only reason I'm not upset about Ramsey leaving is one word 'injuries'. His body lets him down time after time. You just can't have such injury prone player as vital part of the team. Look at his latest injury. What seemed like a small hamstring injury at the time. Emery even came out and said he thinks he would be back in 2 or 3 weeks, turned into a 2 month lay off. I remember just before the last internationals he had a knock, again which was said to keep him out for only a few days. He missed the whole 2 weeks of the internationals and i think even our following game too.

So in that sense it is better both for him and us. The slower league in Italy will suit him and Juve also have loads of meaningless games during the season in which he can be rested.

Thank you Aaron and good luck.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    RacingPhoton and Slartibartfast like this.
  7. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

someone on twitter said that all the injured players are going to the EL final so he has not quite said his last goodbye to Arsenal, and he'll get a medal, won't he? a winner's one of course

RacingPhoton likes this.
  8. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Bye mate, You've giving me a LOT of great moments. Great winners, spectacular goals, amazing assists, great tackles and a spirit that few players have these days. Even when you performed like **** you still gave it your all. Glad to have had you at Arsenal as a player. Wish you the best.
    Sincerely

9. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Honestly excited to see how he does in Italy. Good time for him to make the move. Clever lad, always has been!

RacingPhoton, Red London and pigge like this.
  10. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

11. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Whoever locks this thread is gonna get a burning bag of poop on their doorstep. You've been warned. The thread stays open.

krackpot and RacingPhoton like this.
  12. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Well-Known Member

This thread should’ve been closed the second we found out he wasn’t coming back from injury.

13. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

14. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

You've just been added to the poop list.

15. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Well-Known Member

If it’s any consolation Ramsey is in a better place.

16. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

When Ramsey scores that goal against Fulham or Watford, he done the “this is what you’re letting go” celebration.

Interesting celebration if you go back and look at it.

18. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

Ramsey and his agent have played an absolute blinder.

He's leaving for a bigger club, with a huge pay rise, whilst not having the fans turn on him, with the club taking the blame for his departure.

I can't help but commend them for the way they've played the club.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  19. Football Manager

Football Manager Broken Record

Finally! I’ve waited so many years for walcott, ramsey, giroud.... to leave.
    It’s time to rebuild our squad with talented players. Get in the transfer market and find replacement for arshavin, nasri, cazorla....

20. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

You wouldn't say Ramsey is a talented player?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.