• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
good news if true. not crying for whoever doesnt wanna be here, Saron included, but I did hope he would stay.
think our mid and attack are perfectly set with him staying.

he’ll get freedome to attack, but there will be games where he will be instructed not to, and he won’t, if he wants to be on the pitch

wayne189

If he signs maybe Emery feels he can coach Ramsey back to a more box 2 box mid and helping out more defensively

Gursha

Photos of new contract announcement?
Looks like the Auba lighting there between his hands.
It drags so much it actually feels like a new signing? they making a video about it .... ehhh ... well... according to my sources :lol::lol:

Gursha

Or it could just be photocall day..

Wtf you mean ? are you even an Arsenal fan? whats an arsenal fan without over analyzing every letter regarding arsenal during the transfer window?

pfff.... :bounce::bounce::bounce:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Photos of new contract announcement?
Looks like the Auba lighting there between his hands.
It drags so much it actually feels like a new signing? they making a video about it .... ehhh ... well... according to my sources :lol::lol:

No better reason to drag it out and make it out to be as an important as a new signing, seeing as we won't be signing anyone else when we need to.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No better reason to drag it out and make it out to be as an important as a new signing, seeing as we won't be signing anyone else when we need to.

I expect the samd outcome.

Overall pre-season + window brings up
Three positives and four negatives:

++
1. We finally integrated some of our homegrown players and they look good enough to break through and make a real difference, especially in the long term
2. We did some very decent signings, especially Torreira, Lichtsteiner and Guendouzi can be considered amazing deals
3. The Emery-effect. It seems team cohession is higher than it has been in a veeery long time and we seem to slowly but steadily adapt to a better pressing

-- :
1. We probably didn't do enough business at the CB position and even Sokratis is a big question mark, which ultimately means we could end up not having made progress in terms of quality at the back at all, after a disastruous season in defense
2. We did not really push for more than the absolute minimum. We still should have looked for a topclass out and out winger and we should have signed a topclass CB
3. After Koa we are also incredibly tight at LB
4. The new tactical system does not lead to more stability at the back, at least not in the short term

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I expect the samd outcome.

Overall pre-season + window brings up
Three positives and four negatives:

++
1. We finally integrated some of our homegrown players and they look good enough to break through and make a real difference, especially in the long term
2. We did some very decent signings, especially Torreira, Lichtsteiner and Guendouzi can be considered amazing deals
3. The Emery-effect. It seems team cohession is higher than it has been in a veeery long time and we seem to slowly but steadily adapt to a better pressing

-- :
1. We probably didn't do enough business at the CB position and even Sokratis is a big question mark, which ultimately means we could end up not having made progress in terms of quality at the back at all, after a disastruous season in defense
2. We did not really push for more than the absolute minimum. We still should have looked for a topclass out and out winger and we should have signed a topclass CB
3. After Koa we are also incredibly tight at LB
4. The new tactical system does not lead to more stability at the back, at least not in the short term

Nobody can expect all that to happen on top of what we've already done this summer.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey. Find the exact pieces of the jigsaw like Klopp has done instead of buying the lot over one window and having to sell 70% of them again in the end.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nobody can expect all that to happen on top of what we've already done this summer.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey. Find the exact pieces of the jigsaw like Klopp has done instead of buying the lot over one window and having to sell 70% of them again in the end.

I agree in theory with what you are saying, I really do ! Yet, wouldn't you say a bit more pro-active thinking in the market in regard to our still horrible CB situation (I would even be ok, if our pre-season wouldnt have layed bare the same issues as ever before) would be appropriate ?

I am not blaming the club for not doing everything, especially the winger thing is maybe too much at once, but solving the CB issue and getting a LB for a three months out Koa should almost be considered a must.

It's not like we did go crazy in regard to spending. It can be considered a bigger risk to go with that defense in another season than to spend slightly more

gkoat

There's no chance they're letting Hudson odoi leave permanently.

If Wenger was still around then no doubt there'd be talk of a deal involving cesc.
Was expecting and dreading a bunch of Willian/Ramsey exchange rumors/links, if it happened I missed it!

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I think they’re just doing those gifs when players score/assists for the Arsenal twitter account.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom