• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would love to see him at a club that can play to his strengths more and see if they can keep him fit. Wish him all the best, he's gone through a lot here and I can't really blame him for wanting to try something new, two FA Cup winning goals man, his contribution is far greater than a lot of other former players who're held in higher regard.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would love to see him at a club that can play to his strengths more and see if they can keep him fit. Wish him all the best, he's gone through a lot here and I can't really blame him for wanting to try something new, two FA Cup winning goals man, his contribution is far greater than a lot of other former players who're held in higher regard.

Or current players who're held in higher regard *cough* Wilshere *cough*. I love Jack to death but Ramsey's contributed much more and has received none of the affection.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great stuff we set to losing talented guys like bellerin Ramsey wilshere but we giving new contract to welbeck. Sven should save us

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I always thought that the Ramsey or Wilshere problem would be solved only when one of them leaves. Sort of how the Ox/Bellerin choice was resolved,

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't even blame Ramsey Wilshere bellerin to move on if Wenger stayed yes he helped them to become very good players but we are in deep mess.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Alderweireld has 2 years on his contract, he just has got a cheap buy out clause in his final year.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Alderweireld VS Ox, Wilshere, Ramsey, Özil, Sanchez

Key players keep reaching the last 12 months of their contract here.
Also, it's a slightly different case for Sp**s because they were proactive in signing replacements like Sanchez and Foyth before even losing Alderweireld.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Our three best forwards all nearing 30, Lacazette looking a bit iffy while still huge question marks over Xhaka/Mustafi. Aaron and Bellerin are probably the two biggest assets we have in the team and both likely to be off soon. There's gonna be a massive rebuilding job if they do leave could argue we need a new keeper, an entirely new back four, a midfielder to replace Ramsey, a possible upgrade on Xhaka and a winger too.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
It was one thing losing top players with big ambitions but we have now sunk so far that we are being held over a barrel by players who should consider themselves extremely fortunate to be at this club.
A technically limited Welsh midfielder rarely found in midfield plus constantly injured and a fat-headed, ninja-turtle lookalike who gets a nosebleed when given the ball anywhere in the final third.
Throw Wilshere in there as well, no other 'top' club would have shown this much patience and leniency and don't even get me started on Welbeck, he should consider himself extremely fortunate to be at any club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom