• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Re: Ramsey to Fulham - Loan

If true, you're definetly signing a midfielder or planning to play RVP deeper.

AFCG7

Established Member

Makes sense , Danny Murphy out and Ramsey in on loan. M'Vila for us?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If it's true, M'Vila is definitely coming.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Its good deal for both arsenal and fulham he can improve there and we can sign a quality midfielder i will be happy if this true.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Good news, if true.

The boy needs less pressure and to develop his game, preferably in a deeper lying role akin to box-box style.

If he can get this then it should be great.

kenkbc2

Its not that I dislike the boy, but yes..please go.

His (attempted) tricks and flicks were the most irritating sight on the field last season..

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

I'd be all for it.
With Murphy going, this makes a lot sense.

Win-win if you ask me. Ramsey gets game time, and we can strengthen our midfield options with immediate effect.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member

hoping he would be going for good, started off bright then got that terrible injury, but hes had a whole season to recapture his form which was more then Dudu got, so i really don't think hes good enough for us .....

Floating

Established Member

redwhiteAustrian said:
I'd be all for it.
With Murphy going, this makes a lot sense.

Win-win if you ask me. Ramsey gets game time, and we can strengthen our midfield options with immediate effect.

This. Would be great for all parties.

Kenyonhater

If you click the twitter link on this blog page they're talking about a permanent deal for up to around the £10 million mark:-

<a class="postlink" href="http://fulhamsfinest.com/2012/06/25/aaron-ramsey-targeted-again/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fulhamsfinest.com/2012/06/25/aar ... ted-again/</a>

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Can't see a permanent deal happening to be fair. A loan would be excellent, though.

G0D

Almighty

Not sure i'd want him to go on a permanent deal either to be honest. At one point he was a very promising player, though I am all for him going to Fulham on loan for a year.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This looks like it could be good for everyone. He won't get enough matches with Arteta, Rosicky, Wilshere and maybe M'Vila and/or Diaby challenging him for a starting spot.

A loan would be good for him and since he is only 21 he is still in age range where he can develop from a loan and possibly become a quality player for us.

Bossa

Established Member

Only if we sign a new midfielder. Firstly we have to get rid of Diaby and Denilson instead of loaning Ramsey out.

blaze_of_glory

A bit premature to be talking of a permanent move I think. I still think Ramsey can become a great player. Loan would be perfect, selling him would be a mistake at this point.

iced22

Loan wouldn't be the worst thing although I think a season as a squaddy here would be just as good, if not better.

If it's a permanent deal though, then fack off.

But honestly, is there any actual basis for this other than just a bunch of supposed ITKs spamming it on twitter?

Bourne

Established Member

He seems to be a good lad, and I'd like to see him do well either way. He really seemed to be coming into his own before that...well you know...collided with him and broke his leg/ankle.

Top Bottom