Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Pea-Tear-Griffin, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

Re: Ramsey to Fulham - Loan

Ramsey needs to go on loan to a club with better midfielders than him. He needs to learn from experienced players, not play every single game as an average player. Fulham players are average, he needs better role models. Too much pressure on him to deliver at Arsenal. If Tottenham were not our rivals, that would be the perfect club for him to go on loan. Learn from Modric ramsey you poor player

2. arsenallegends

arsenallegends New Member

Disgusting suggestion and you don't give Fulham enough credit. Maybe you don't watch them that much.

3. baccy_man

baccy_man Active Member

Talk here about us wanting Denilson back at the club and sao paulo wanting to keep him on loan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7851036/Sao-Paulo-hold-Denilson-hope" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ilson-hope</a>

4. The Escaped Ape

The Escaped Ape Active Member Trusted

The quotes about Arsenal wanting him back are from Sao Paulo, which is slightly relieving (they'd not want to talk about a player they're trying to bring to the club as being not in the slightest bit rated by the team loaning/selling him).

5. SiMamu

SiMamu Part time Leeds fan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bayern-munich-eye-arsenals-aaron-3560013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... on-3560013</a>
    Bayern Munich eye Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey
    :shock:

6. ArsenesNO1Fan

ArsenesNO1Fan Well-Known Member

They can eye him all they want, I wouldn't let him go for 70m

7. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

the guy just won a trophy and sign a new contract so Pep Guardiola can go f**k himself.

and the problem is the mirror are copying THE DAILY STAR! so nothing to see here really.

8. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Another attempt to distract our player concentration.

Oh, man...

9. wishful_llama

wishful_llama Member

He signed a new contract 2 months ago. Is it really necessary to re-open this thread based on such a blatantly false story...

10. Steve Evets

Steve Evets New Member

it's worth it to read some of the posts on this page though

Come a long way from talk of a Fulham loan or a 5m
    move :lol: :lol:

11. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

Yeah **** link but the thread is an amusing read.

#Visionary

12. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

If the 2nd best Welsh player can go for 85m then Ramsey... !

13. Johnny_Blaze

Johnny_Blaze Well-Known Member

A lot of the shine has been taken off Bundesliga this season. Their third best team getting routed and mauled by David Moyes should be an eye-opener for any top player still considering joining that one-horse race.

14. ferrarif50hunt

ferrarif50hunt Well-Known Member

I'd imagine most top clubs in Europe will be making enquiries about him in the summer, but I wouldn't even sell him for a world record fee.

15. rich 1990

rich 1990 Loves the A-M Mods

Bayern want another midfielder, why?! Buy a centre back, Guardiola, you ****.

16. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

The concept of this thread is just vile to me, yes it originated back in 2012 but there is no need to feed it at this juncture. Fans know better than to fall for tabloid stirring. He is going nowhere. End of.

17. Enoch

Enoch Guest

Shouldn't Pep be looking in his ****alan farm? Surely he must have 100's of players like Ramsey there.

18. trunks206

trunks206 New Member

:lol: too funny. Amazing just how far he's come in the last couple of years. He's shut alot of people up....myself included.

19. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

Contract until until 2019, not going anywhere.

20. Song Billong

Song Billong Well-Known Member

Not many CM's out there that play the way Ramsey does. Only Vidal comes to mind.