• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Lol, Barca has every rights people... They're transfered ban? Bullshit!
If they wanna buy Pogba next month, they'll have him with number 6 at the back.

BKqD5iTCEAACcnn.jpg

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
They've already bought Gundogan who's a better fit at CM, I don't see where Ramsey would play for them or fit in with their style.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They've already bought Gundogan who's a better fit at CM, I don't see where Ramsey would play for them or fit in with their style.
No they haven't, i got fooled last month when it was United. Seems like he joins a new club every month, be us next hopefully.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Good signs for Santi as well?

But Wenger most likely has to say that. He'd be a piss poor manager if he said "Well yeah, Ramsey wants out because he thinks we're ****. He's another ****ing Fabregas. Took care of him myself after Shawcross shattered his leg. Remember that, Ramsey? Remember my emotional interview after you were carried off on a stretcher ****ing plonker. Fabs 2.0 I tell you. Also, Santi may leave because his form is on the dip and it may be the best time to make some $$$$$. "

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tbf to Florent, Barca can do what they want.

Remember how Suarez's ban was so conveniently shortened that he was able to make his debut in the clasico.

morpho

Established Member
I see this is comming back. Just lousy journalism, or is it something in this? Their ban is lifted. Would you say no to 50mil?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Silly rumour. We have no need to sell him, they have no reason to buy him. Very silly.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would swap him for Pogba and that's about it. Can't think of many better b2b CM's around his age.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Barca have no use for him really. He would be great at Madrid, though, just what they need in midfield.

I feel safe saying this, because I don't think Zizou knows English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom