Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, Jun 23, 2016.

1. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians

2. alwaysmassive78

alwaysmassive78 Active Member

Saw this and several links to £50m being quoted. Be just our luck if we sold him and he remembered how to play football...

3. DanDare

DanDare Spreading positive vibes

£35m haha maybe if you double it

4. I'm not a ramsey fan, but we need him. I know now it looks like we are stocked in the cm area, but come October/November we would wish we still had Flamini let alone Ramsey. Also I don't want to sell him to a cant like Mourinho.

5. TornadoTed

TornadoTed Active Member

He has been outstanding for Wales in the Euros and there is a good player in there somewhere but I would snap Jose's hand off for £50m.

I think the days of selling to our rivals are in the past though, can't see it happening.

6. Penn_

Penn_ Well-Known Member

Not for that price and not to them/him.

alwaysmassive78 likes this.
  7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

Ramsey would be the best player at Utd.

hydrofluoric acid and DanDare like this.
  8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

Wenger would never sell Ramsey anyway.

Trilly and celestis like this.
  9. bingobob

Like any player there is a point when you have to say yes okay we are ready to sell if the offer is good enough. This is magnified when we have a bloated squad as it is, significant holes in it and a budget that is eclipsed by our rivals

If we sell Ramsey for 40m or whatever and bring Götze in for 30m I'd be happy. A bit sad but content that we actually upgraded the squad. Mixed emotions cause I like Ramsey a lot.

Edit
    50m for Ramsey 20m for Vardy and 30m for Götze. #FantasyManager

El Duderino and carlito'sway like this.
  10. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

One can only hope someone comes in with a high price for Ramsey, and we can sell him, but not Mourinho. Not to him. NEVER.

albakos likes this.
  11. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

We do not have a bloated squad with our injury problems. Selling a player is not an option.

12. bingobob

Xhaka
    Ramsey
    Cazorla
    Coquelin
    ElNeny
    Wilshere
    Ox
    Iwobi
    Chambers

There are 9 potential CMs vying for two spots. Ramsey, Cazorla or Wilshere may go outwide which leaves Walcott, Ox, Iwobi, Welbeck and Campbell without a spot, there's 12 people vying for 3 spots. Nailed on starters in Özil and Alexis, 14, Throw in Giroud and a new Cf that's 16 players chasing 6 positions. We are supposed to be adding an extra two players as well. We haven't even looked at defence either. Or Yaya Or the other returning loanee players some of whom Wenger may want around the squad.

Our squad is massive.

carlito'sway, 4R5Emaniac and Dutch D like this.
  13. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Especially not to United . Not happening again .

krackpots_ghost likes this.
  14. BIoodBrother

BIoodBrother Member

Ramsey for 50 is quite a lot. Not that I would sell him for anything in the world. I think he's smth special and will prove it in the coming season. What y'all reckon would Oxlade be worth in the current market?

15. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

If it's 50m Pounds.....grab the money. Mourinho is what Ramsey needs and we need a better player. Spunk it all and more on Kante and Mahrez/Mkhi.

Poor link, though.

carlito'sway likes this.
  16. Reverse Flash

Reverse Flash Well-Known Member

Considering the prices being quoted, his market value is atleast 50m pounds and probably 75m+ if United want to start somewhere. Selling him would be madness however, as we will need him in the coming season.

17. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

Or....we ask for Smalling+20m in return. Too perfect.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  18. Mitch

Mitch Blocked by Ramsey on Instagram

Going on Ramseys form the past two seasons I'd take anything over 10m for him.

If Manchester Utd are stupid enough to offer anywhere near that sort of money it would be more mad than LCFC 30m offer for Deeney or the following players going ; 50m for Luiz, 30m Managala and the 35m Carrol.

Maybe we can get Mata in exchange for Ramsey + some money on top.

19. Cazorlinho

Cazorlinho French media expert who still can't embed tweets

That Would be a great deal for Arsenal.

Replace him by kanté or kroos if they go for pogba and it's a win

20. NotAUserName

NotAUserName Guest

Ramsey and Ox are the two Arsenal players I almost want us to sell just to see how much better they'll perform under a more astute manager.