• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoat

Yes, indirectly.
1 He’s not there when we need to defend.
2 Giving away possession due to his bad decision making, poor technical abilities.
3 And the opportunity cost the we could have one more player in the midfield that linking up, creating space and making penetrating passes, that provide us more possession.
Wow, I thought only a small group of Americans subscribed to the whole 'alternative facts' concept. Crazy how quickly objectivity can disappear.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
British sports publications really, really overuse the word "desperate." I don't doubt that Emery would like to keep Ramsey, but I highly doubt he's desperate about it. :rolleyes:
I've heard that Red Cafe are desperate to sign @Slartibartfast from Arsenal Mania. They want him on loan this season and then make it permanent next season.

They're at risk of falling foul to FFP (Forum Fair Play) regulations for having too many members.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I've heard that Red Cafe are desperate to sign @Slartibartfast from Arsenal Mania. They want him on loan this season and then make it permanent next season.

They're at risk of falling foul to FFP (Forum Fair Play) regulations for having too many members.

They're welcome to make me an offer. I can be bought. But I don't come cheap. ;)

wayne189

If Chelsea want him maybe we can get Hudson Odoi and zouma in exchange

Though with our past record more likely to be a straight swap for drinkwater or bakayoko

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If Chelsea want him maybe we can get Hudson Odoi and zouma in exchange

Though with our past record more likely to be a straight swap for drinkwater or bakayoko
?
Untitled.jpg

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I always suspected he would sign on deadline day to divert attention from the fact we have not made any more signings

but I'd rather keep him than buy in someone unproven - we start the new season with enough newbies imo

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Hope that's legit and not just showing signs of renewing to prevent a possible sale. Then again the agent and Ramsey could just reject any move tomorrow anyway.

macka66

Good news that we are close to signing him to a new deal, will most likely be made captain when he signs it. Some good news to wake up to today, lets try and get some deals done before 5pm tomorrow.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Some good news finally.

Expect him to be captain & have a great season.

Pleased for Emery as well if the early reports were true about his desire to build round Ramsey.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I bet, he'll miss one third of the season, because of usual injuries.

If we make him Captain he'll probably miss it all ie Arteta, BFG!

Tbh I like the idea of Özil as Captain, it could have a huge positive effect on him; No Internationals, Captain of Arsenal, 100% focused, POTS.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Very good news, way too late to sell him and get a replacement in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom