• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He refused to train, even RVP and Nasri didn't go that far.

Well yes,not great professionalism.But,he gave us a lot in 8 years.Still,RVP left us after 2 good seasons and most of the time he was injured and not available and we kept him for that long.As,for Nasri,he left for money and we were in bad period.

OSBK

Established Member
1 amazing season where he hit heights beyond any of us couldve dreamed. 2 important goals which one us trophies, for that he will always be a legend. I wont be sad to see him go as its another out the door from wengers drabs he left us. The "english core" group that wenger chose over young foreign talent. Tbh to ramsey he was the best from that group by a million miles.

He will do well in italy, juve and allegri will coach him right and no doubt make him a better player.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Well yes,not great professionalism.But,he gave us a lot in 8 years.Still,RVP left us after 2 good seasons and most of the time he was injured and not available and we kept him for that long.As,for Nasri,he left for money and we were in bad period.
Meh, they only kept RVP because he was talented. Injury prone players who aren't as good would've been sold a long time ago.

As for Nasri, the club offered him the same type of deal that he got at City, he just left to win trophies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Meh, they only kept RVP because he was talented. Injury prone players who aren't as good would've been sold a long time ago.

As for Nasri, the club offered him the same type of deal that he got at City, he just left to win trophies.

**** me, totally forgot we sold Clichy for measly 7m, what was that all about? He was sketchy at times but he was a full international just hitting his prime. Was easily worth 15m at least.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Not problem about his talent,but he left us at first opportunity and he was our main player.Not to mention that he left to Man Utd and celebrated that goal.

I forgot that about Nasri.But anyway,he is ****

Reactions: A_G

Plutarch

To think that some Arsenal fans still pine after Fabregas. We got an awful deal for him too thanks to his "I only want to play for Barcelona" routine.
I agree. I have no affection for Fabregas at all. Not only did his 'I only want to play for Barcelona" cost us a load of money, we had to put up with so much nonsense in the years preceding his move. It became a farce, with all sorts of random people in Barcelona demanding we "let Fabregas go home." And as it turned out in the end, Barcelona didn't really need or want him anyway. Fabregas was a huge distraction, probably even worse than the "always-going-to-leave" Vieira before him.

Malky

Established Member
People trying to claim Cesc didn't behave like the little **** that he is to get his move? People must be forgetting wearing the Barca shirt while he was with the National team? That on top of refusing to train and shafting us financially by saying he only wants to play for Barca.
**** him! Never want to see him back here.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Stop being attached to players.
I only see football abilities. I will always rate Van Persie Hleb Nasri and Fabregas, regardless of where they played, and for whatever reason they left.
But for walcott chamberlain ramsey, they were **** players, at arsenal or not.
I just don’t rate ramsey as a player, in terms of his football ability, he is nowhere near as good as the players I’ve mentioned above.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Ramsey is a great player - lot in his locker.
He should have become a Gerrard type player, but injuries has plagued his career for us.
Top Professional. Had he not been suspended for the Semi Finals of Euro 2016, he might have helped Wales to a Euro triumph too.

Has been unlucky.

Sure, his talent is not at the level of Van Persie or Cesc, but I think he is equal to Nasri at the very least. Atleast he helped us win FA Cups :)

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nasri was by far the easiest departure. We hadn't yet started depending upon him, and he was professional until the last game.

Cesc's actions were about money/future, and not his loyalties.

I don't hold any grudges against Cesc. He was carrying us for years and deserved a move. He joined his boyhood club and the best in Europe. What RVP did was disgusting though, as he could have gone anywhere else.
True, they both carried us but RvP pulled a snake move. But what a player, though. Simply sublime!

I'd have forgiven him anything but he had to go to ManUre. Still have a soft spot for him.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sure, his talent is not at the level of Van Persie or Cesc, but I think he is equal to Nasri at the very least. Atleast he helped us win FA Cups :)
Never. I say this as a Ramsey fan.

if Nasri took a dump, it would have a better first touch.

You could compare Nasri to Wilshere maybe, but never Ramsey.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Ramsey is a great player - lot in his locker.
He should have become a Gerrard type player, but injuries has plagued his career for us.
Top Professional. Had he not been suspended for the Semi Finals of Euro 2016, he might have helped Wales to a Euro triumph too.

Has been unlucky.

He should become Xavi if he wants to stay back and iniesta if he wants to stay forward. Control the ball, keep possession......

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Nasri was so good controlling the ball, dribbling past defenders, good first touch, good through passer, understand the game very well.
Ramsey is the opposite of that

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Never. I say this as a Ramsey fan.

if Nasri took a dump, it would have a better first touch.

You could compare Nasri to Wilshere maybe, but never Ramsey.

Different style of footballers. Nasri couldn't defend like Ramsey.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I really don't know why people hold the likes of Fabregas, van Persie, Nasri in such high regard. Any of them. That era was a black hole in our history as a football club where we were mocked endlessly for our trophyless run and spineless performances when it mattered. Not only did they win NOTHING with us, they all *****ed or moaned and in the end forced their way out for pitiful transfer fees further ensuring that we can't properly replace them and win after they are gone. Thankfully the likes of Özil, Cazorla and Ramsey stepped up after that.

F*CK these guys, the sooner they are forgotten the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom