• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzG

Established Member
Well the official site for the mancs had confirmed it, how was I know the manc official site is making things up :lol:

goonerwarsh

Established Member
He's surely got to be going to United? If they've put that on their official site they must be quite sure or had assurances that he's going to sign for them.

James

Established Member
goonerwarsh said:
He's surely got to be going to United? If they've put that on their official site they must be quite sure or had assurances that he's going to sign for them.
Why? They've agreed terms with Cardiff City, just like it says, not the player.

We "could" be in exactly the same position as them.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Cheers JazzG, yes it seems we are interested after all!

Not too sure what he will bring to our team but a decent youngster neverless. Lets see what develops...

gunnerGH

Established Member
Id have to agree with that Stuart. More english players, more cash!

Either way he cant go wrong really, he just needs playing time.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He better join us. Great talent. Its a straight fight between both of us now

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
His hero is Ryan Giggs, plus United would loan him back to Cardiff for another season.

I'll be very surprised if he chooses us. I won't lose any sleep if he chooses United.

kel varnsen

Established Member
ramsey is neither spanish, french nor black, yet he's a youngster and we're apparantly interested. strange...

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't know why? Either way he's been signed by United. It was on the sky sports news channel.

Alfonso

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
ramsey is neither spanish, french nor black, yet he's a youngster and we're apparantly interested. strange...

:lol:

I have only seen this guy play once and that was in the cup final v Pompey. He came on as a sub and looked lively, and seemed very confident considering he was the second youngest player ever to feature in a final. At 17 looks a better prospect than Theo was at the same age.

lee1001

Established Member
Wasn't that impressed when he came on in the FA Cup final, but that was just 30 mins. However to say he is better than Theo at that age is a bit wide of the mark. Theo was considered a very special talent, not sure Ramsey is held in the same regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom