• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abdou Diallo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should move for both Sokratis and Diallo even if Mustafi stay we'll send one of holding or Marvs on loan

say yes

forum master baiter
I'm not sure how Diallo is an alternative to Sokratis if the latter is wanted for his experience. Even if they are similar in style, that makes for a big difference between the two.

Reads to me more like we're bullying Dortmund a bit.

Sell us Sokratis or we'll sign your young replacement Diallo instead.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Reads to me more like we're bullying Dortmund a bit.

Sell us Sokratis or we'll sign your young replacement Diallo instead.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same. We could knock the price down a bit that way, which would be nice.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
I think Dortmund are interested in Benjamin Pavard too (and a lot of others teams!).
He has said today he won’t say for sure he is staying at Stuttgart, as if he says that then leaves, everyone would be mad at him! But he did say he wants CL football.
Not sure Dortmund would shell out the sort of money needed for him though, he has no buy out clause, and will command a big fee now. And I can't see us going for both either.

Top Bottom