• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abdoulaye Doucoure

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not trying to be a jerk, but when was the last time the mirror was right about our transfers?
You don't trust this paper?
DesJDvEWAAItO1G.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Eh, dunno about this if true.

Don't really want either him or Nzonzi. If we must sign this type of midfielder - even though we already have AMN or Nwakali who could provide the type of energy such a midfield would bring - then I say get Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon as he has the highest ceiling and is already one of the better performers near the top of Ligue 1.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Defo adds to the group but if we are shopping domestically much prefer Wilfred Ndidi. Got the defensive side to his game & huge upside.

HBL

Established Member
Eh, dunno about this if true.

Don't really want either him or Nzonzi. If we must sign this type of midfielder - even though we already have AMN or Nwakali who could provide the type of energy such a midfield would bring - then I say get Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon as he has the highest ceiling and is already one of the better performers near the top of Ligue 1.
Agreed, we need more of a b2b mid unless we’re planning to sell Xhaka. Torreira or Ndombele would be brilliant.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Defo adds to the group but if we are shopping domestically much prefer Wilfred Ndidi. Got the defensive side to his game & huge upside.
Would love to have a Nigerian arsenal player but Dou looks a better footballer technically than Ndidi.All depends on the type of football we're trying to play I guess.

Hard to see why anyone would want to join a team that can pay over 50-70k per week for squad players. A team who has Özil and Auba. A team who has one of the best training facilities in the country and a top city to live in.

Wenger made sure this would be the most unattractive opinion in the world to go to after he left. Bastard.

I don't know I forgot this, literally watched him score for Nigeria yesterday. I am pathetic.:(

You're alright mate!

It happens to all of us. I sometime forget about my wive when I'm talking to her sister even if her sister look exactly the same, only 8 years younger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom