Aboomerang (out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by say yes, Jun 4, 2019.

1. say yes

say yes To VAR

Well I wasn’t expecting this.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  2. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Welsh Dialsquare Trusted

At this rate we’ll have to replace the entire team ffs.

3. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

It's nonsense. He's on nearly £300k a week with us once you factor in all the bonuses.

£198k a week base salary.
    £50k a week bonus for every game we win that he starts.
    £15m loyalty payment paid in 4 installments over the length of his contract.
    £300k bonus for 25 goals/assists.

Even if you take out the bonuses he's getting £280k a week with the base salary and loyalty payment.

4. say yes

say yes To VAR

Tbh if we’re going to sell one of our CFs then Aubameyang probably makes more sense. He’s older, on a much bigger contract, and I imagine the Chinese clubs will pay us well for him.

Lacazette’s biggest issue is a lack of pace and that’s less of an issue if we’re replacing Auba with pacey wingers to surround him.

Would still be upset if we sold either of them mind.

5. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

Tbh I wouldn't be too worried just yet, he seems pretty happy here despite no CL, if anything he may even be determined to help us get back up there before he thinks about a bigger offer over there.

6. THunter

THunter NOT In A Caravan Trusted

Hopefully this is true.

Should have been sacked after the Sp**s game, big game bottler.

7. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

He's our best player so if we are to sell one of our strikers, I would prefer keeping him. But I don't think anyone would be interested in getting Laca, so this might be the only other option we have if we do decide to sell one of them to raise money.

8. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Can we get a poll on this thread? Would be interesting to see what the consensus is to selling or keeping him.

mharding033 likes this.
  9. 14Henry

14Henry Well-Known Member

Keep him unless the offer is like 100-120m. A figure that lets us sign 3-4 good players and improves the team defensively. Can't see them spending that money though.

10. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

So after winning golden boot Auba going to give up about his career and move to China? Doubt it.

Also can auba take Özil with him. Please.

11. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Times are reliable though, not like it’s tabloid crap.

say yes likes this.
  12. yousif_arsenal

I know that's why I'm bit surprised about this if he tempted to leave and they make a really good bid we got no choice just to sell

13. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

14. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Was it not a Chinese club we were competing against originally to get him?

I could see it happening. Without him top four looks so far away & the team dire.

Artisan likes this.
  15. FluffyDoozi

FluffyDoozi Active Member

So he's earning more than 250,000 a week with bonuses at a world top 15 club in London but would rather go earn 300k in China? I call bullshit.

If guys like Lavezzi, Oscar, Hulk are paid those crazy figures then there's no way he'd go for less than 500,000 a week.
    EDIT
    https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/...00000578-5718227-image-m-72_1526054598888.jpg
    He's being paid a lot here. Those are the leaked salaries. The guys who leaked it were accurate on most things.

He'd actually be taking a paycut to go to China.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  16. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want him to go unless they make us a rediculous offer that we can't refuse (100M+).

Sanchez11's ghost likes this.
  17. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Well-Known Member

I'd be willing to take 50m+ for him. Under normal circumstances i wouldn't want to sell but as we are in poverty mode (despite having more cash than any other PL club) I think we could use the money to sort out our defence

18. Jasard

Jasard No longer wants to #PlayAMNInMidfield

No one in this squad is worth turning down 80m + £ imo.

RacingPhoton and roz like this.
  19. yousif_arsenal

The price going to be between 60-70M

20. Jasard

Jasard No longer wants to #PlayAMNInMidfield

Probably would take that if it got reinvested well. Big if though.