• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I smell BS. United are buying young players not players nearing the end. But if 70m is on the table then id strongly consider it. Doubles our budget.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All for this if Lukaku is out.
th

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Zaha-Laca-Auba
Force Özil out of this ****ing mess of a club and sell all the dross and we will be able to buy Wilf, easily. You don't sell your top scorer. Auba will do even better this coming season, that front three looking tasty as

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we sold him and got zaha who’s going to score 20-30 goals for us ? Laca won’t

Thanks to my totally legit quick maths yesterday, we’re probs about 15-20M short of Zaha if we got good fees for Iwobi and Calum.

If we got say 70M for PEA that’d leave us 50M for a goal scorer. Just chuck that at Milan or Inter for Piatek or Icardi.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Zaha-Laca-Auba
Force Özil out of this ****ing mess of a club and sell all the dross and we will be able to buy Wilf, easily. You don't sell your top scorer. Auba will do even better this coming season, that front three looking tasty as
Still a very limited front line.

Gunner-Union

Thanks to my totally legit quick maths yesterday, we’re probs about 15-20M short of Zaha if we got good fees for Iwobi and Calum.

If we got say 70M for PEA that’d leave us 50M for a goal scorer. Just chuck that at Milan or Inter for Piatek or Icardi.

In That case piatek (lewandowski 2) please

Top Bottom