• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abou Diaby

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 13,949
Status
Not open for further replies.

nazo

Established Member
bravegunner said:
Look at this report from the U-19 European Championship final between
England and France:

http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2005/07/EngU19_vFrance_EuroFinal.htm

"The outstanding Diaby, so similar to Patrick Vieira in style and stature, was untouchable and he, along with the flair of Gourcuff, proved to be too strong for England."

Give him a chance...

reading through that article makes him look like an amazing player 8)
just hope he can control the midfield when he plays for us

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Oh **** a little pee came out.

Fantastic and If we get Walcott then I'm going to run naked in highbury on saterday and scare Flamini away back to france.

phonics

>YounGunner< said:
Oh s**t a little pee came out.

Fantastic and If we get Walcott then I'm going to run naked in highbury on saterday and scare Flamini away back to france.

i think you'd scare diaby back on his debut as well :(

>YounGunner<

Established Member
phonics said:
>YounGunner< said:
Oh s**t a little pee came out.

i think you'd scare diaby back on his debut as well :(

You've got a good point.

Mabe i should not do that after all.

Bollocks.

choi12911

PiresMustGo said:
http://rapidshare.de/files/10928654/vsRennes_titiarsenal49sky.mpg.html

DIABY GOAL

YOURS TRULEY
PIRESMUSTGO

Holy moly ****ing ****. That's one SICK goal. I'm really looking forward for this kid.

choi12911

****. Looking at it again, it looks like he had put more curve and power into the ball than Henry did against Sparta. (Yes that famous one that won so many praises from commentators.)

nazo

Established Member
impressive goal, but i think he would be covered up more in top team games. his height really impresses me, could be great for set pieces

choi12911

bluenaz said:
impressive goal, but i think he would be covered up more in top team games. his height really impresses me, could be great for set pieces

Hehe true. But, he did not hesitate before taking a direct shot which we definitely lack at the moment. For that, I'm more excited :)

nazo

Established Member
choi12911 said:
bluenaz said:

Hehe true. But, he did not hesitate before taking a direct shot which we definitely lack at the moment. For that, I'm more excited :)

was it me or while moving his leg to take the shot it felt like slowmotion, he lifted his leg, took a huge leap forward, then bam the ball went curling in the back of the net.

nazo

Established Member
PiresMustGo said:
no thanks for the clip tutt, lol

lol sorry about that dude, but we were jsut impressed with that goal he scored. thanx for the post :eek:ops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom