• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abou Diaby

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 13,950
Status
Not open for further replies.

maradonad2g

I think writght phillips wanted a place for the world cup and he thought because chelsea have so many internationals if he could gel with them he was a certain for a world cup place, I dont think it was ever the money that just helps when u sitting on the bench. but walcott really looks like a kid with he's head screawed on.

A

Anonymous

hopefully his dad will guide him to the right team in london ;)

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Also it doesn't hurt that Walcott's idol is Thierry Henry. I bet Walcott was ecstatic after Henry announced that he's staying at Arsenal. It might sound stupid but that could play a big part in where Walcott decides to go.

Mckenna

Yeah, they can start a competition, who can run faster. We can get Cesc to start lobbing balls in behind defences, and then set them both off from the halfway line. My money might actually be on Walcott.

Back onto the french midfielder topic, lets just hope he has his head screwed on, and also lets hope that this deal is pushed through, because I don't want this to drag on forever.

A

Anonymous

wallcot pulls of to the right? henry pulls of to the left? could be dangerous

phonics

PiresMustGo said:
wallcot pulls of to the right? henry pulls of to the left? could be dangerous

wallcott pulls off to whichever side he's on. it's insane, sometimes i swear the guy could hook onto his own crosses.

eddie_wills

So, if I've read right, he's only played 4 games in ligue 1 this season for Auxerre?

That being so, I have doubts about whether he really is ready to walk into our team. Song played 32 games for Bastia last year at a younger age, for instance.

I don't object to us signing him, but if that's all we sign then Wenger is compounding the problem for years to come of us being too young in midfield.

KingReyes

Established Member
BrianFrance please give us your thoughts?

Never heard of him myself but he seems to be rated and with Chelsea in for him (if agents are to be belived) then there must be something good about him.

A

Anonymous

Chelsea look to be pinching that Obi something off United as well so I doubt they want this guy, just agent talk. He is a good age at nearly 20 to break into the first team and I have only heard good about the guy.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
Chelsea look to be pinching that Obi something off United as well so I doubt they want this guy, just agent talk. He is a good age at nearly 20 to break into the first team and I have only heard good about the guy.

Frank Arnesen's job is to find the best youngsters in the world, isn't it?!? Pointless really when they have all that money to buy proven world class talent.

A

Anonymous

What French national level does he play at, U21? and does he have any chance of forcing his way into the worldcup?

A

Anonymous

So this story suggests Song isnt what Wenger wanted.

famous no 10

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Highly Fabregas said:

Frank Arnesen's job is to find the best youngsters in the world, isn't it?!? Pointless really when they have all that money to buy proven world class talent.

Exactly right.

Every other big team is now a scouting network for Chelski, as soon as a club shows interest in a player, they will be there watching. Arnesens job is quite easy, it would seem.

Must surely be a limit to how many players they really want in the squad though, and perhaps at some stage UEFA/FIFA need to look at how big a squad one club is allowed.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
''Arsenal made an offer to Auxerre and are very keen to get him,'' Boli told the News of the World.

''But Chelsea want him as well. Auxerre are prepared to let him go but they have not agreed a fee yet.

''We have to wait two or three days and see what Chelsea do. They will also make an offer this week and it'll be up to Auxerre.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... +eye+Diaby

those bastrards are at it again. They will probably guy buy him just to prevent us

justjoe

if chelsea are after him i dont think we have much chance of getting him if it turns into a bidding war they could offer 60 million for him and think nothing of it. (an exaggerated situation i know) Why a dmf player would want to go to chelsea i have no clue with makelele,(s/p) essien, maniche and diarra all infront of him is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom