• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abou Diaby

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 13,967
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zico

Established Member
It will be interesting to see who Wenger's next signing is. For whatever reason, he failed to land Robinho and Baptista quickly enough and that precipitated Vieira's departure. The struggling Arsenal we watch is far from Wenger's expectation. I can understand him not signing anybody beyond Hleb this summer because he was probably shcoked by how quickly his perfect plan fell apart.

Wenger's next signing is an important opportunity to prove that he has pulling power and a sharp eye for talent. I wouldn't be surprised if he chose to wait til World Cup because of the pressure...

Army of Me

Established Member
how reliable is that site?

and anyone who knows this guy care to guess a price tag?

now what would be funny, is if we pay a couple million for this guy, and he turns out to be better than essien and baptista - wenger's saved us a tidy wee packet.

Army of Me

Established Member
i think i just heard an entire forums worth of colons relaxing.

:lol:

not exactly the massive name we were after, but he might be ok.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Right, is this guy any good? I take he he is just not another Alex Song?

I've also heard for about the 100000000th time today that we have signed Walcott and it will be anounced tomorrow.

It is about time we got our act together!

Army of Me

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
I've also heard for about the 100000000th time today that we have signed Walcott and it will be anounced tomorrow.
reeeeaaaaaaly? thats slightly exciting. where from?

RockyRocastle

Established Member
pha2er said:
RockyRocastle said:
reeeeaaaaaaly? thats slightly exciting. where from?

One of those mate of a mate of a mate things, but its all over the place now. I think it is virtually fact that he was at our training ground today ive heard it so many times now.

Also, have a butchers at this

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?si ... rumid=4035

Army of Me

Established Member
thats almost bed wetting stuff. obviously i dont get BBC South up here in the North, so did anyone see it, was it mentioned?

you'd think it would be on Sky before BBC though.

Ratinho

Established Member
No monging eh lads?

This lad is supposed to be a bit special. He's not some random youngster, he's a youngster costing around £5m (afaik) that a lot of clubs wanted.

Good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom