• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abou Diaby

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 13,973
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegh

Established Member
lmao phonics & gun4.
If we have signed them both I'll be ecstatic.
Chelski can blow me!

Army of Me

Established Member
i'll tell you what, if we sign this guy for £5mil, and Walcott for ~£10mil (it's something i saw on a southampton forum) then sabret00the is gonna be heartbroken - that means no Ribery :(

A

Anonymous

PLLZZ i hope this is true, but after the summer i dont take notice of rumours

Wenger14

Established Member
So Diaby is 99% true then?,

OMFG! Walcott as well???

Looking good already, although I'm still taking the Walcott rumour with a pinch of salt.

A

Anonymous

same as mate, but walcott and his family may of chose arsenal cause of the stadium and henry commiting, cause walcott is similar to henry and with Arsène wenger there the way he transformd henry he could do that to henry , plus having henry here helps aswell

lee1001

Established Member
Ladies and gentleman a ****ing miracle has just occured!!

Wenger has spent some money.

Right is this guy any good? Or another Song?

Tony Montana

Established Member
In case you didn't see, Diaby has started only three times this season, He's also 19 so as i thought, we haven't bought an established player.

Walcott has to be seen to be believed and I haven't seen him. I'm convinced he's not as good as Rooney. Rooney is very special, like Messi. Walcott? Probably very talented but not as special.

Don't get too excited, we need to see how these guys adapt to Arsenal and the premiership.

lee1001

Established Member
'It was impossible not to think of Monsieur Wenger on Friday as the French No 4, Vassiriki Abou Diaby, bestrode the midfield. Paris-born, but of Ivorian origins, this already immense ball-winner looks as close as we are likely to see to Patrick Vieira. At almost 6ft 2ins, he is rangy and long-striding; he seems to motor all night, to enjoy getting his foot in to tackle. He sees situations so early, he rides tackles so strongly; his left foot is his natural one but he has no compunction about using the right to nick the ball or pass it a full range of distances.'

-Sunday Times, 31/07/05

Sounds good to me!

nazo

Established Member
Arsenal have moved a step closer to landing Auxerre midfielder Vasiriki Abou Diaby.

The 19-year-old is poised to sign a four-year deal with the Premiership club, according to the French club's vice-president.

Gerard Bourgoin told L'Equipe: "The player has made the choice for Arsenal and Auxerre have reached an agreement with the club."

source...

i forget what the site was :)

nazo

Established Member
YeahBee said:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=354940&cc=5739

seems true, we did sign someone :clap :thumbup

well its about time, but now the question is: to be or not to be?
to be a good player, or not to be a good player?
that is the true gem :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom