• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abou Diaby

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 13,972
Status
Not open for further replies.

calisto

Glad we've finally bought cs I was getting kinda anxious. Well, no nothing about Diaby but hope one day he will earn the song 'Diaby, oooo.......Diaby,oooo'.

lee1001

Established Member
At the very least he will give us more presence in midfield. He is a big bastard, with a huge engine and he can tackle. As long as he has a good touch im quite hopeful.

Tegh

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
In case you didn't see, Diaby has started only three times this season, He's also 19 so as i thought, we haven't bought an established player.

Walcott has to be seen to be believed and I haven't seen him. I'm convinced he's not as good as Rooney. Rooney is very special, like Messi. Walcott? Probably very talented but not as special.

Don't get too excited, we need to see how these guys adapt to Arsenal and the premiership.
He's a different player to Roobey and Messi, he plays midfield.
As for Walcott, the guy's 16, so if you expect him to be as good as Rooney right now, you're silly.
But, you're right, we need to see how he adapts to life at Arsenal.

Tegh

Established Member
If he's good, he's the right choice because we need someone physical in midfield, we have a bigger need for a physical lad then a skillfull winger, we already have a few who can play that position.

Arsenal_FAN1983

I hope this is not the only signing! I hope we can get a striker in as well although I would like a CB more as Toure is not available at the moment.

Ratinho

Established Member
PolishGooner said:
A new, decent established experienced midfielder. Wow, we have a new Flamini!

ngnggngngngngngngngngngngngngngngnngnnnngnngnnggnngngngngnngngnngngnngnngngngngngngn
gngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngnggngngngngngngngngngngngnngngngngngngngngngngngngn
gngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngnggngngngngngng...

And what has this deal got to do with Ribery? Are we even properly linked with Ribery?

bury

Thanks god, finally we found a young CM for the future 8) :wink:

Way better than buying someone who is able to help us right now..

Arsenal_FAN1983

How do you know he won't be able to make an immediate impact?
Vieira wasn't playing that much when he was at AC Milian and look what happened when he moved in the premiership.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
It's very unlikely that he'll feature in the first XI this season in my opinion. After all he's only featured in 3 of Auxerre's games this season. I think he's in the same boat as Alex Song. Both have a lot of potential but aren't quite ready for the first team yet.

brianfrance

Established Member
Ouch. The guy has got balls. Chelsea' offer was higher than our ( their offer was a bit over 5 million as reported here), but the guy's mind was at arsenal, nowhere else.
But is he the answer ????

kamikaze80

Established Member
song is still on loan, no? i dont think we've bought him yet, and one would think this means he wont be kept beyond this season.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Song is at Arsenal on loan. He must be something special if he was wanted by a host of top European sides. I don't think Wenger will make a decision on him till the summer.

AFCFan4Ever

Great signing, I think we'll see him start to blossom NEXT season after he's settled and given a chance to fit in with Arsenal and the English game...make no mistake though, he has all the tools needed to become a dominant CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom