• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

About Celta De Vigo

kanooo

Yup. It'll be nice to see Silvinho again. I still remember his goal against Sparta Prague in the Champions League a few years back.

We maybe lucky that we didn't get teams like Bayern or Deportivo but still we shouldn't underestimate Celta (apprently Wenger isn't).

They maybe struggling in La Liga this season but they do have some decent players.

kanooo

Adam said:
Depor defensively tough? I'd make the comparison with Valencia who are a Spanish side with a strong defence.

Well, maybe not this season. But you do recall the last time we met - they beat us 2:0 (both home and away). Really frustrating to see them dominate us then.

MadUKV

Robin said:
I think the most dangerous player in his team is Alexander Mostovoi. We have to stop him. He can make a lot of trouble to our team.
Mostovoi has played not very outstanding and even a bit crappy :roll: games for our national...maybe that's his feature - keeps himself from injury while doing for the national team, I don't know how he playes for Celta.
Tzar's growing old... might show some spirit, that may be his last CL!

P.S. I for one will support Tzar's and Karpin's team, that's how Celta and Real-Sosiedad sound to a Russian. :wink:

Arjan

The Celta vs. Milan game is irrelevant, only 2 of the better known Milan players played, Seedorf and Kaka.

Both were subbed during the break and after that Celta scored twice.

It was just Milan by name, but even Leeds :eek:ops: would have beaten them, since they were focusing on the (lost) world cup match against Boca.

Beverenboy

they are a very good team, individual they aren't sooo strong, but they are a team. Club Brugge from the belgian competition played twice against them and they're veeeery good. They have also won in Milan and drawded against them home. so be careful you gunners

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Their obviously a good team coz they finished fourth in an exceptional league but over two legs we should have too much for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom