• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abysmal Performances

A

Anonymous

Doubt it, cant be arsed thinking about it now but im sure if given 10 minutes i could think of alot worse performances. Granted we was poor but not abysmal.

Mark

Established Member
No way were we abysmal. I think the worst performance I last saw was when we won 1-0 at Fulham last season. Still wondering how we won that game! :lol:

brady

even if it was we still managed two more goals than the cheating ****. no penalties for them this time!

A

Anonymous

Allyboy said:
6-1 at Old Trafford in Feb. 2001 and 2-0 away to Blackburn in March 2003 were much worse.
I don't think the 6-1 at old Trafford was bad - it's just that the defence was absent, but we didn't play half bad when we got the ball.

marhes26

Arsenal 0 - 0 Birmingham May this year....the worst game of football i have seen in years..no shots ..nothing!.The Utd league game away 2 seasons ago stands out (they beat us 2-0) nobody turned up...not one single good performance.

A

Anonymous

Arsenal 0-2 Deportivo La Coruna, CL 01/02.

At home, chance to advance on the line, and we were utterly dominated and outplayed. Valeron made the players look pathetic.

JazzG

Established Member
Yeah that Deportivo performance was terrible, we got a footballing lesson on our own turf, also Inter beating us 3-0. They could of won that match 4 or 5 nil :shock:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But then again JassG that match was more to do with our naivity. We went all out attack and they hit us hard on the break and when we missed the penalty our confidence was in ruins. We were shattered and from then on it was only Toure's brilliance which kept the scoreline as it was.

JazzG

Established Member
We were tactically so out thought in that match it was untrue. We went all out and hardly troubled them but when they attacked my god they took us apart!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
JazzG said:
We were tactically so out thought in that match it was untrue. We went all out and hardly troubled them but when they attacked my god they took us apart!
That's what I'm saying. Had we been a little more cautious, instead of going straight up the pitch everytime we got the ball we might have stood a chance. But instead we thought the best form of defence was attack, which unfortunately was not the case that time.

algunner

I think we lost to set plays as simple as that poor goals conceded. I mean one goal from set play ok was a mistake and move on by 2 goals from set plays and from the same plays you got be kidding me. Poor defending and but the team played ok had chances to win but as always goalkeppers make their name at highbury.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom