• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AC Milan v Arsenal - Tuesday March 4, 7.45pm - San Siro

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
USArsenal said:
true gooner said:
When Fabregas scored?

Alot like Biggus' reaction,

"Hmmm....oh look, its in the back of the net.................OMG its in the back of the f****g net.....only 6 minutes to go!!!!!!!!

And then I danced and screamed for the remainder of the match, I think the atmosphere in my living room matched that of San Siro :)

yeah, my reaction was pretty much the same... i jumped off the couch, ran around the living room, ran into the kitchen and was beating on my counters jumping up in the air... my throat was quite hoarse afterwards...

you had the most similar reaction with me. i too jumped off and ran around my house like mad till i twisted my ankle through some crazy jumpings, punch the walls, the air, clench my fist etc.

didn't shout though. my whole family was asleep :)

True Gooner

Established Member
lee1001 said:
United and Sp**s fans:

"Milan are s**t this year"

True, we got lucky. It was nothing to do with us making them look **** or the fact that they were **** last year too..:roll:

stuart

Established Member
How frikkin good was that!!! What a win, im still ecstatic. We played like Champions out there last night. Every player stepped up when it really counted. Cesc and Flamini owned that midfield like i've never seen them do before. Ade worked like an absolute mad man up front on his own and was wonderfully supported by Hleb

I dont really know what else i can add. It was absolutely brilliant. I hope and beleive we can kick on from here and win at least one trophy this season.

gunnerama911

Don't know if this has been posted already but..

Untitled-1.gif

LMAO!

RockyRocastle

Established Member
What a blinding trip, im still buzzing now.
Our support was different class last night, unbelievable. Arsenal all over the ground. Another of those 'i was there' nights.

The game is just a blur to me now, not helped by a lot of alcohol and all the singing and tension that there was.

But I do know it was fully deserved. Just about to crack open a bottle of wine and still down to watch it on TV for the first time.

Only nagging worry is after we beat Madrid I remember reluctantly driving up to Blackburn the next weekend to watch a pitiful performance. I have the same feeling about going to Wigan, just hope the players dont.

And Utd next. Nailed on!

James

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Our support was different class last night, unbelievable. Arsenal all over the ground. Another of those 'i was there' nights.

The game is just a blur to me now, not helped by a lot of alcohol and all the singing and tension that there was.

But I do know it was fully deserved. Just about to crack open a bottle of wine and still down to watch it on TV for the first time.

Only nagging worry is after we beat Madrid I remember reluctantly driving up to Blackburn the next weekend to watch a pitiful performance. I have the same feeling about going to Wigan, just hope the players dont.

And Utd next. Nailed on!
Fantastic support mate. Could hear yous loud and clear from my armchair. Envious.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
I'm still on a cloud. what a great night. i was in a very public part of my university campus watching the match (I only got TV in my new apartment this afternoon) and went crazy when cesc scored. Everyone looked at me like i was mad but i didnt care. ****ing yanks...

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I guess it wasnt just me and my friends who stood still when Cesc scored then.

Time literally stood still. Even the crowd was still.

JazzG

Established Member
I honestly thought he had missed. First I was like WTF why are you shooting and I thought it hit the side netting but when the commentator started screaming and I saw the ball roll towards the middle of goal and Fabregas run off the celebrate all of a sudden so much built up tension just came bursting out. Then all of a sudden I'm proper panicking thinking we have to hold on now but when Theo rolled it across to Adebayor then I could relax.

CHOPS

Cesc's goal last night was nearly as nailbiting as this: "It's Michael Thomas breaking through the middle,the titles up for grabs now Michael Thomas,he's scored with the last kick of the game!!!!Now i honestly thought he was going to miss that and i was standing right behind the goal in full view,it seemed like an age before he shot,Cescs just seemed to take an age to find the back of the net!!!

Ooh to be a gooner

CHOPS said:
Cesc's goal last night was nearly as nailbiting as this: "It's Michael Thomas breaking through the middle,the titles up for grabs now Michael Thomas,he's scored with the last kick of the game!!!!Now i honestly thought he was going to miss that and i was standing right behind the goal in full view,it seemed like an age before he shot,Cescs just seemed to take an age to find the back of the net!!!

Last night didn't even come close to emulating that feat! Tut tut :roll:

CHOPS

Ooh to be a gooner said:
CHOPS said:

Last night didn't even come close to emulating that feat! Tut tut :roll:

That's your opinion,fair enough. 8))

Dez

For me it had the same effect as the Tim Cahill goal for Australia at the world cup... 1-0 down most of the match equalised seconds before... the ball leaves his foot seemingly destined for goal, and then there's that moment when you see the ball in the net just before your brain processes what has happened...then you realise...

marco

RockyRocastle said:

And Utd next. Nailed on!

that what i was saying to my mate on the plane!! praying wigan isnt like that blackburn game

Super_Goon

I can't beleive that i was there! That was the most incredible night. The travelling gooners did the club proud. I had goosebumps from Duomo square in the middle of the day until getting into bed at my hotel.

You guys are not wrong about Fab's goal, the ball just seemed to trickle towards the goal. When i realised it had actually gone in... MENTAL! We all completely lost it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
JazzG said:
I honestly thought he had missed. First I was like WTF why are you shooting and I thought it hit the side netting but when the commentator started screaming and I saw the ball roll towards the middle of goal and Fabregas run off the celebrate all of a sudden so much built up tension just came bursting out. Then all of a sudden I'm proper panicking thinking we have to hold on now but when Theo rolled it across to Adebayor then I could relax.
I was exactly the same. I didn't know Cesc scored until Tyldsley yelled "IT'S IN!"

stuart

Established Member
I thought that Arsenal's performance at AC Milan on Tuesday was the best performance by an English team in the Champions League since Manchester United's victory over Juventus in Turin in 1999.

Ladies and gentlemen, i give you.....Mark Lawernson

:shock:

Top Bottom