• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Accepting the trophy....................at White Hart Lane!

kNiteMare

well. You usually recieve the trophy at home anyway, so that's just a stupid article since it will never happen.

Gunner4life09

well it would be much better to receive the trophy at home anyway, withe home fans cheering and the fantastic atmosphere.

Soler

Established Member
Be nice to clinch it there just to see their reaction, and how much they'd boo Sol.

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Be nice to clinch it there just to see their reaction, and how much they'd boo Sol.

I cant imagine them clapping us like the Pomey fans. It might be quite the opposite. :p

reggiepaul

I'd prefer it at St. James' Park which is possible now it very close to being rescheduled and stuff.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Got it all wrong lol
If they gave it to us at Sp**s. Sp**s will think it is their trophy LOL

Best place to give it to us is at Highbury, that way more Gunner fans will able to see the trophy, and its much better

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom