• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Achille Emaná

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 3,013

Wenger14

Established Member
January window maybe? , Never heard of him? Brianfrance maybe?
Is he a similiar player to Vieira? What are the chance of his current club selling him?

Ratinho

Established Member
Achilles??

Awesome, assuming we then sign Agamemnon, Odysseus, Zeus and Apollo.

:D

On a serious not, never heard of him.

A

Anonymous

Wenger14 said:
January window maybe? , Never heard of him? Brianfrance maybe?
Is he a similiar player to Vieira? What are the chance of his current club selling him?

I have not seen him play, Lyon want him to replace Essian. He is avaliable for 4.7 million according to these quotes -

"I have an agreement with the player.

"If Lyon give us a cheque with the required bank guarantees, he will leave.

"But be careful, the price is €7 million (£4.77 million), that means there are several other things besides, but I won't tell you what."

Rambo

Achille EMANA
10 | Toulouse Midfielder
Height: 1.80m. Weight: 77.00kg. Nationality: Cameroon
Born: 05/06/1982 in Yaoundé

Paddy from Sweden

As I wrote on AWIMB,

Why is Adams scouting for Arsenal when he's employed by Feyenoord?

This is not the first story that claims Adams is scouting for Arsenal. What's up with all of that?

Army of Me

Established Member
oh well, now it's gone public that we're interested I suppose Chelsea or Real will snap him up :roll:

Army of Me

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Achilles??

Awesome, assuming we then sign Agamemnon, Odysseus, Zeus and Apollo.

:D

On a serious not, never heard of him.

:lol: well we were complaining of not having enough strength in the side, this should satisfy most!

So who the hell is this guy?

vcc1965

pha2er said:
oh well, now it's gone public that we're interested I suppose Chelsea or Real will snap him up :roll:

xactly...this is total bulls**t...does anyone truly believe that Arsène Wenger would allow Tony Adams to tell the world who he was after...and secondly all we have had in the last week is reports that Adams is scouting for Arsenal...yet he is paid by Feyernoord to be a reserve team manager

Lazyboy

he might have been there but that he said those things is probably untrue. It is definately not wengers way of doing things unless....he is trying to divert chelseas and reals attention hehe. Anyway he's chasing someone so lets just wait and see :D

Gunner8

Would be a good signature but i think that he's already a Lyon player...
We should have moved sooner.

arsenal98

Re: Achille Emana

Highly Fabregas said:
Tony Adams:

"I am here for an Enema," the former England captain told L'Equipe.

I´m sure Adams wouldn´t want to reveal our secret signing to the world but he´s quite open about his intestinal troubles... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ive watchd this player loads of times ive even seen him wen i went to france in tolouse vrs lyon

he is special i put what i thort in another thread but it got lockd

brianfrance

Established Member
quick midfielder, technically ok. not a youngster though, he's already 23! he was one of the best toulouse player along with taider and moreira. the guy is worth trying for a little fee, not for a big one IMO
Lyon want to sign him but by accepting Chelsea's money, they are in a bad situation as every club try to **** them now

Latest posts

Top Bottom