• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Achille Emaná

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 2,994

A.Hussain

i have a feeling it is a smoke screen. tony declared the target, but wenger doesnot want to reveal his targets until the very last minute. maybe the target is someone else, like rio mavuba.

A.Hussain

hey im not saying rio is good. im just trying to pick up leads. rio mavuba maybe on the cards, but i fell emana is a smokescreen.

Courier

The Guy Moriera said we were after him a couple of years ago.Remember he came on for France once and he looked strong and quick.Decent squad player with a little bit of experience.With Ali going to Hammers and Gilberto saying Baptista was going to play up from maybe it could be him we are looking at.On this Emana guy if we are interested we should have moved before Lyon as they now would probably bid more than us.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
We've been linked with a lot of midfielders from Ligue 1 this pre-season. Out of all the ones that we have been linked with, I think Toulalan is the best.

justjoe

toulalan is defo the best bet. by far one of fances best u21 players right now. he has even stated that he would like to come to london.

A

Anonymous

pha2er said:
what the hell does that page say?

The agent just said "Achilles Emana will not go to Lyon". The player is full of disappointment but the deal sounds like it is off. (my french is not great)

lee1001

Established Member
Wenger said he won't sign a midfielder unless they are better than Gilberto and Fabregas. This guy doesn't sound like he mateches that profile.

Arsenal_FAN1983

How do you know?
You probably havn't seen this guy play and your coming to conclusions.
If we get him lets wait and see what hes got before we start judging! :roll:

A

Anonymous

What has Jenas done to show he is better than Emana

qs

Established Member
Jenas is a good player, I dont know anything about Emana more than Ive read in the past 3 or 4 days so I cant comapre them. As good as I think Jenas is I dont think he's better than Gilbrto or Fab. HE is a different player than either of them though, Id like to get him.

JGooner

Enema = Flamini. Industrious but technically limited. All stamina, not enough skill. Don't see the point in buying him, even for a small fee. He is certainly no Vieira replacement. Vieira had incredible ability, not just power and stamina.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom