Achille Emaná

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

Depends if he's already agreed to join Lyon.

2. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

nothing has been agreed as reported

3. A.Hussain

A.Hussain New Member

i have a feeling it is a smoke screen. tony declared the target, but wenger doesnot want to reveal his targets until the very last minute. maybe the target is someone else, like rio mavuba.

4. Gunner8

Gunner8 New Member

Over,over, over and over-rated player :roll:

5. A.Hussain

A.Hussain New Member

hey im not saying rio is good. im just trying to pick up leads. rio mavuba maybe on the cards, but i fell emana is a smokescreen.

6. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

Huh Emana? Who? What? Where? When? WHY?

7. Courier

Courier New Member

The Guy Moriera said we were after him a couple of years ago.Remember he came on for France once and he looked strong and quick.Decent squad player with a little bit of experience.With Ali going to Hammers and Gilberto saying Baptista was going to play up from maybe it could be him we are looking at.On this Emana guy if we are interested we should have moved before Lyon as they now would probably bid more than us.

8. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

We've been linked with a lot of midfielders from Ligue 1 this pre-season. Out of all the ones that we have been linked with, I think Toulalan is the best.

9. justjoe

justjoe New Member

toulalan is defo the best bet. by far one of fances best u21 players right now. he has even stated that he would like to come to london.

10. anitaliangunner

anitaliangunner New Member

11. Ricky_AFC

Ricky_AFC New Member

Makes it sound more promising but i would prefer Toulalan too.

12. Army of Me

Army of Me New Member Elite

what the hell does that page say?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The agent just said "Achilles Emana will not go to Lyon". The player is full of disappointment but the deal sounds like it is off. (my french is not great)

14. lee1001

lee1001 New Member Trusted

Wenger said he won't sign a midfielder unless they are better than Gilberto and Fabregas. This guy doesn't sound like he mateches that profile.

15. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

Jermaine Jenas is better

16. Arsenal_FAN1983

Arsenal_FAN1983 New Member

How do you know?
    You probably havn't seen this guy play and your coming to conclusions.
    If we get him lets wait and see what hes got before we start judging! :roll:

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has Jenas done to show he is better than Emana

18. qs

qs New Member Elite

Jenas is a good player, I dont know anything about Emana more than Ive read in the past 3 or 4 days so I cant comapre them. As good as I think Jenas is I dont think he's better than Gilbrto or Fab. HE is a different player than either of them though, Id like to get him.

19. JGooner

JGooner New Member Trusted

Enema = Flamini. Industrious but technically limited. All stamina, not enough skill. Don't see the point in buying him, even for a small fee. He is certainly no Vieira replacement. Vieira had incredible ability, not just power and stamina.

20. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

JGOONER, THANK YOU! Finally someone has a point