• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Achille Emaná

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 3,012

Taozhe

JGooner said:
Enema = Flamini. Industrious but technically limited. All stamina, not enough skill. Don't see the point in buying him, even for a small fee. He is certainly no Vieira replacement. Vieira had incredible ability, not just power and stamina.

I am just wondering how did you know he's a flamini? Just curious. Had you seen him play? He clearly is quite an unknown player.

longrufus

Established Member
I like mavuba, quite simply raw talent bursting out of every orapheus (sp?) but not what we need. Another French kid Mavumba looks good, was the star for france in the u20 toulan tournament.

But if we're buying anyone from france it should be toulalan, voted the best young player in france, skysports reported at the end of last season that he was close to putting pen to paper for arsenal. Lyon were close to signing him but now that they signed pedretti and tiago maybe it'll open the door for us again.

asajoseph

Established Member
Can't say I know too much about him, but if you can be bothered (and I suspect, like me, you can't), by trawling back through some old posts you'll find that we've been linked with him before.

I believe the general consensus then was that he's not good enough - we'll see if that's changed...

Ratinho

Established Member
Tbf, how much did any of the people dismissing him last time actually know about him.

Basically, we ask BBrianFrance and hope for the best. :lol:

Whether it's this guy or not, I hope we are looking at another of these type of midfielders (I include Yaya) because I long to have a Diaby next to another monster in the centre. He's already visibly freeing up Cesc and Reyes.

A

Anonymous

Ive seen him play quite alot he dont really get forward like diaby but he sits back and he is strong and aint afriad to put a foot in

Buhry

Established Member

Yaya is great, if I'm not wrong Brian mentioned that Emana hasnt been that good this year.. (?)
I would really, really love it if Yaya came here.

phonics

He would play Gilberto's role of sitting back rather than DIaby/Cesc style defending while getting forward.

Which is exactly what we need really :p

Top Bottom