Achille Emaná

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Taozhe

Taozhe New Member Trusted

I am just wondering how did you know he's a flamini? Just curious. Had you seen him play? He clearly is quite an unknown player.

2. longrufus

longrufus New Member Elite

I like mavuba, quite simply raw talent bursting out of every orapheus (sp?) but not what we need. Another French kid Mavumba looks good, was the star for france in the u20 toulan tournament.

But if we're buying anyone from france it should be toulalan, voted the best young player in france, skysports reported at the end of last season that he was close to putting pen to paper for arsenal. Lyon were close to signing him but now that they signed pedretti and tiago maybe it'll open the door for us again.

3. Rohit

Rohit New Member Elite

Emana invites Arsenal move

Anyone seen him play ??? How good is he ???

Yet again a player who wants to come here talks about the chance to play with Henry.

4. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

Can't say I know too much about him, but if you can be bothered (and I suspect, like me, you can't), by trawling back through some old posts you'll find that we've been linked with him before.

I believe the general consensus then was that he's not good enough - we'll see if that's changed...

5. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

Tbf, how much did any of the people dismissing him last time actually know about him.

Basically, we ask BBrianFrance and hope for the best. :lol:

Whether it's this guy or not, I hope we are looking at another of these type of midfielders (I include Yaya) because I long to have a Diaby next to another monster in the centre. He's already visibly freeing up Cesc and Reyes.

6. phonics

phonics New Member

let's stick him to Henry's leg see if titi stops playing at 70%

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive seen him play quite alot he dont really get forward like diaby but he sits back and he is strong and aint afriad to put a foot in

8. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

Who would suit Arsenal better, him or Yaya Toure?

9. Wenger14

Wenger14 New Member Elite

Brianfrance? we need you mate ;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yaya toure for sure

11. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

That is good to know, thanks.

12. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

lol at his quotes. these players are getting better and better at inviting interest.

13. Buhry

Buhry New Member

Yaya is great, if I'm not wrong Brian mentioned that Emana hasnt been that good this year.. (?)
    I would really, really love it if Yaya came here.

14. Wenger14

Wenger14 New Member Elite

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ive got 1 emana goal on my pc

16. Arsenal_Soldier

Arsenal_Soldier New Member

Id rather yaya

17. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

He's not worth what toulouse are (were?) asking. I prefer Yaya, Toulalan 100 times.

18. phonics

phonics New Member

He would play Gilberto's role of sitting back rather than DIaby/Cesc style defending while getting forward.

Which is exactly what we need really :p