• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Achraf Hakimi

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would love an upgrade at RB but isn't Bellerin on something like £100k a week? Could be a stumbling block in offloading him plus Arteta seems to really rate him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
PSG were rumoured to want him and could afford his wages. We should upgrade on Bellerin this summer
Yeah that's true but you'd think they could get someone who would offer more production than Bellerin with the resources they have available.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
When the real Ronaldo says he wished he could've played with you, that's really all that one needs to know.

Get him in !
Loved him at Dortmund.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wow just watched sum highlights. So comfortable in the ball compared to Bellerin.

£40m on £150k for a RB is a lot in our situation but our fullbacks are important to our play...
Yeah it’s this more than anything. I still think Bellerin is a serviceable RB but the way we play our RB actually needs to be one of the most talented players on the pitch.

Upgrade is needed!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Jesus this one surprised me, Hakimi has been immense this season.

Only problem is he's not exactly a RB anymore.

This is one you hope for but I cannot see it getting done to be honest, surely the competition for his signature will be huge, would Pep not want him at City, Juve/PSG should also be looking too.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah it’s this more than anything. I still think Bellerin is a serviceable RB but the way we play our RB actually needs to be one of the most talented players on the pitch.

Upgrade is needed!

Yeah and it's not like he's a Sagna or even AWB. He leaves a lot to be desired defensively. Don't think it's hard to upgrade on Bellerin and even make a profit, fee and wages considered.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

All the top six seem pretty set at RB apart from us and Sp**s. If we could get a jump on them it’d be unreal business.

Goonger

Would be a perfect summer signing. Maitland-Niles & Bellerin out, Hakimi in. I like Bellerin, seems like a great guy, but he's not at a top level & talk is he's considering a change anyway.

If we have a double pivot of say Partey & Bissouma, that should give us better cover for our full backs to help relieve any positioning worries.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
All the top six seem pretty set at RB apart from us and Sp**s. If we could get a jump on them it’d be unreal business.

Only for you rex, since many others will start talking about Grealish being impossible - just as a mindgame: Bissouma+Hakimi or Grealish ?

Top Bottom