• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Achraf Hakimi

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If Inter really have run into money issues let’s put in a serious bid for Hakimi, I’m talking 25mil. While we’re at it why not take Bastoni and/or Barella off their hands too?
Inter majority shareholder is Suning. They couldn't afford to pay the PL for TV rights and lost out. Conte has been yapping too. The money issues might be worse than they look.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arteta really is a universal credit Pep. Would he really spend the majority of our summer budget on a full back?

Bellerin and AMN out with Hakimi in though? Yes please...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know where Bellerin is going, there is no money in Europe for some club to offer us a good enough bid to sign him. Guy is crap, maybe the worst starting RB we’ve ever seen here, not in the same league as Dixon, Lauren, Sagna, Eboue etc.

Breezy ®

Don’t know where Bellerin is going, there is no money in Europe for some club to offer us a good enough bid to sign him. Guy is crap, maybe the worst starting RB we’ve ever seen here, not in the same league as Dixon, Lauren, Sagna, Eboue etc.

Eboue was pants. Lauren is a bit overrated on here. Defensively not the strongest, lacked balance and made mistakes. Looked better than he was because he played in a great team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For me this is the absolute quality you need in full-back positions these days. We've got one full-back who will certainly be world class if not already then in the next couple of season, with someone like Hakimi all of a sudden you've got two full-backs who can contribute a lot to your attack which is absolutely vital in modern football. You see it with Robertson and Alexander-Arnold and just how important they are for Liverpool in terms of overlapping, underlapping, providing width when their wide forwards go inside and helping to keep teams penned back. Also their quality with their passing and final ball such an asset. You can't be top contenders without this quality of your full-backs. Cedric has shown us what a decent full-back can do but he's still bog standard, Hakimi is a level above.

People still have this mentality going back a few years that Bellerin is decent so we can get away with not having top quality in the RB position, now I think it's the same with Cedric and maybe eve Chambers based on his last performance. But it's just not true, at some point we're gonna have to accept we need more from our full-backs, we're so incredibly lucky we got Tierney who we're now seeing is a CL level full-back currently playing for a mid-table PL side. We should be grateful the likes of Chelsea, Sp**s, etc overlooked him and we've got the advantage of having him here. Now we need the same for the other flank.

Breezy ®

I’m being serious. Eboue was a poor player. Athletic but a terrible footballer and became a total liability towards the end. Lauren was a better footballer than Eboue but wasn’t a naturally defender, made mistakes, regularly lost his balance. Decent going forward and had the advantage of playing in an excellent dominate team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For me this is the absolute quality you need in full-back positions these days. We've got one full-back who will certainly be world class if not already then in the next couple of season, with someone like Hakimi all of a sudden you've got two full-backs who can contribute a lot to your attack which is absolutely vital in modern football. You see it with Robertson and Alexander-Arnold and just how important they are for Liverpool in terms of overlapping, underlapping, providing width when their wide forwards go inside and helping to keep teams penned back. Also their quality with their passing and final ball such an asset. You can't be top contenders without this quality of your full-backs. Cedric has shown us what a decent full-back can do but he's still bog standard, Hakimi is a level above.

People still have this mentality going back a few years that Bellerin is decent so we can get away with not having top quality in the RB position, now I think it's the same with Cedric and maybe eve Chambers based on his last performance. But it's just not true, at some point we're gonna have to accept we need more from our full-backs, we're so incredibly lucky we got Tierney who we're now seeing is a CL level full-back currently playing for a mid-table PL side. We should be grateful the likes of Chelsea, Sp**s, etc overlooked him and we've got the advantage of having him here. Now we need the same for the other flank.

Hakimi and Tierney would be the best full back combo in the PL. Imagine the damage they’d cause.

If we got MØ as well Auba would be scoring 15 tap ins a season.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I’m being serious. Eboue was a poor player. Athletic but a terrible footballer and became a total liability towards the end. Lauren was a better footballer than Eboue but wasn’t a naturally defender, made mistakes, regularly lost his balance. Decent going forward and had the advantage of playing in an excellent dominate team.
I think anyone who watched Lauren knows how good a defender he was, probably the best part of his game for me considering he played RW before we signed him. Look through any title winning side and they'll have at least one Lauren who gives you 8/10 every week.

Most RB's would do well to have a couple of years as good as Eboue was from about 05-07. His form went off a cliff once he started playing RW obviously but streets ahead of any RB we currently have.

Breezy ®

I think anyone who watched Lauren knows how good a defender he was, probably the best part of his game for me considering he played RW before we signed him. Look through any title winning side and they'll have at least one Lauren who gives you 8/10 every week.

Most RB's would do well to have a couple of years as good as Eboue was from about 05-07. His form went off a cliff once he started playing RW obviously but streets ahead of any RB we currently have.

Meh. Lauren was easily the weakest link in the invincibles side.

Eboue played RB for the club for 18 months during which time his weaknesses were still apparent yet AM are going on like we still haven’t replaced him. A nothing player.

Neither of them could hold a candle to Sagna.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Eboue played RB for the club for 18 months during which time his weaknesses were still apparent yet AM are going on like we still haven’t replaced him. A nothing player.

Opinions are opinions I guess. Only saw the older version of Dixon so I'll always have Lauren as the best RB I've seen in our side.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hakimi and Tierney would be the best full back combo in the PL. Imagine the damage they’d cause.

If we got MØ as well Auba would be scoring 15 tap ins a season.
Really like what I've seen from Hakimi at Inter this season, exciting player. Not comparing their attributes but almost Alves at Sevilla like in how much control he has over a game. Do you think he'd be comfortable switching to playing a back 4 for us?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really like what I've seen from Hakimi at Inter this season, exciting player. Not comparing their attributes but almost Alves at Sevilla like in how much control he has over a game. Do you think he'd be comfortable switching to playing a back 4 for us?

Ngl I’ve only seen him play like five times :lol:

People on here seem to rate him highly so I’ve just gone with it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lauren was pretty good. I still think Sagna is the best right back of the Wenger era.

Hakimi with Saka or Pepe on the right is actually quite exciting. On the opposite wing, Tierney with Martinelli or Saka/Pepe is equally exciting.

F' it. Spend the money. Doubt we'd be he only club in for him though.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lauren was pretty good. I still think Sagna is the best right back of the Wenger era.

Hakimi with Saka or Pepe on the right is actually quite exciting. On the opposite wing, Tierney with Martinelli or Saka/Pepe is equally exciting.

F' it. Spend the money. Doubt we'd be he only club in for him though.

Sagna defensively untouchable. Not good going forwards but still ok in the buildup

DeficientNaturalChicken-size_restricted.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Inter might open to sell if they can get 40m i don't think they have reason to sell he important player for Conte and his current system. I think we can make good bid but that depend on how much we'll get from AMN and Hector if we get close to 30m from high then i can see us go big for Hakimi

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

But he was a stud

Attachments

• E8B3FFB0-8A9B-48CF-A95F-F09383257B3E.jpeg
    E8B3FFB0-8A9B-48CF-A95F-F09383257B3E.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom