• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Achraf Hakimi

Iceman10

Established Member
I think we’ve massively declined and have to face reality, it’s really hit home this season for me.

Man Unired and Liverpool have gone through rocky patches in their history also. We will come back, just a matter of time, might require new owners, but we are still a big club with big pull in London. Right now we are a knockout cup club more than a league club, for sure.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I remember I scouted Eric Bailly and wanted us to sign him.
Not even your most impressive scouting work
Untitled.jpg

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

As predicted he’s squashed this rumour already.

Makes no sense at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we’ve massively declined and have to face reality, it’s really hit home this season for me.
When you have money and give big wages nobody going to reject you this the reality. If we have ambition we buy Hakimi if we want to stay cheap we shouldn't bother

Iceman10

Established Member
When you have money and give big wages nobody going to reject you this the reality. If we have ambition we buy Hakimi if we want to stay cheap we shouldn't bother

I honestly don’t think he is the right player for us anyway, looking into him, we don’t have the same cover for a LB going forward for RB, Xhaka favours protecting the left side as a left footed player we can’t really do another Xhaka to protect the right wing, and our RCB likely will be a bit weaker than LCB next season also. It will be nice to bring in a player already playing domestically anyway, think we haven’t done enough of that, something like a double swoop on Brighton would be nice.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I honestly don’t think he is the right player for us anyway, looking into him, we don’t have the same cover for a LB going forward for RB, Xhaka favours protecting the left side as a left footed player we can’t really do another Xhaka to protect the right wing, and our RCB likely will be a bit weaker than LCB next season also. It will be nice to bring in a player already playing domestically anyway, think we haven’t done enough of that, something like a double swoop on Brighton would be nice.
I think it's going to risky buy for anyone who want to play back 4 at wingback he the best out there he easily will get you 10 goals 10 assists but for 40m I'd pass and buy an actual Full back

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I believe this says Hakimi's agent says he loves Arsenal but hasn't heard anything from them yet, any deal would be difficult to do.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I can already tell I’m going to get sick of AFCBell and his staring the obvious tweets this summer.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If he's really open to it for the right money, it's really not that hard.
Splash money this window, Hakimi, Grealish and Bissouma and it's absolutely fine not spending anything at all next summer.

You're done for at least 2 years. Only if another one wants to leave, sell him and get a young guy for him next summer.

It's one proper summer and you can skip the next, makes the money argument quite okay.

ScotsGooner89

might be wrong but didn’t partey do exactly that for athletico? He ever broke through as a right back I think.

Top Bottom