• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adil Chihi

nazo

Established Member
Position?
I've actually never heard of this guy before. Not even by name.

So basically.... WHO?

kym7224

With all google-ing

only I found is he has german nationality (Dual) so don't need working permit.

Chi...Who??
Position?...not a striker i hope!!~
we need backup for CB,CL,DM....stiker no more!~
Owen would do if we need 1... :)

updated :

Adil Chihi (FC Köln, Germany)

he is a striker!...not again Arsène...

asajoseph

Established Member
henryamir14 said:
Chi...Who??
Position?...not a striker i hope!!~
we need backup for CB,CL,DM....stiker no more!~
Owen would do if we need 1... :)

updated :

Adil Chihi (FC Köln, Germany)

he is a striker!...not again Arsène...

It's not like he's likely to be a first teamer, unless he really is bloody amazing. It won't affect our first team next season, and, as it's more of Wenger's searching for young talent, this could only be a good thing...

A

Anonymous

put it this way he's pretty much the same a theo walcott, can play on the wings and up front, but not got his pace , but still is very fast.Good technique and skills , maybe not so much a end product but is young

imani

well it is from the news of the world so not beliveable. does anyone know any thing about midfielder Ousmane Dabo

otfgoon

Established Member
you can always have 3 or 4 potentially good players because in reality on 1 or 2 will make it.

longrufus

Established Member
Im just hoping that the press have got it wrong, and in fact we are not looking at Chihi, but Podolski also of Cologne.

But if it is Chihi, can only be viewed as a good thing, trying to bring in the best young talent.

A

Anonymous

We are looking at a younger player in germany , bare in mind we have merida on the way who is a very special player in the central midfield role, could rule out sahin , for you sahin lovers , you never know though ;)

Sane__

With Pires departing, Wenger has now been linked with a move for FC Cologne's left winger Adil Chihi as he looks to build on the previous acquisition of Tomas Rosicky.

Chihi, 18, has yet to play for the German side but is in line to make his international debut for Morocco against Chile on Sunday - in a similar vein to Arsenal and England starlet Theo Walcott.

The Cologne youngster signalled his burgeoning quality in the Fifa World Youth Championship in 2005 and has reportedly impressed Wenger's scouts with his performances in his club's reserve side this season.
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... +exit+hurt

KlurgsSporg

we have this exact kind of player in walcott i dont understand the need for him two young players in the same position we dont need a player like Chihi... Sahin altough is completley diffrent type of player

Top Bottom