• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adil Chihi

Jaz.14

Reyes(9) said:
NO.. Because Bergy and Pires left the club and Reyes have extended his contract till 2011 .. and he stated that he's finally happy and settled in London .. I mentioned Pires's and Bergy's name just to say that 2 players out and others are in .. Reyes can play as a FORWARD or on the left flank and we desperatly need depth in our squad coz we want to compete in the CL and the EPL ..look at Chelski what kind of depth they have we must have like that depth to be from Europe's best team ..

Yea ur right we do need depth in our squad. And yea Reyes has said hes happy in London, and i do think he's HAPPIER but not completely convinced he hasn't been thinking about Spain. His performances are so eccentric, one minute you think he's finally starting to find form, and the next minute its as if he hasnt got any form at all! All im saying is i think Reyes has got one more season. And if he doesnt become more consistent then surely his days are numbered. Do you really think he's going to wait around to play in the odd champions league match and a few premiership matches like what Pires did this season? No he isnt. I am a fan of reyes, i really hope next season he can finally hit some consistant form, partly because i want him to succeed at arsenal, and partly because he really does need to now that Pires is gone. All im saying is he'll probably have just one season to prove himself, and im quite sure wenger's thinking like that too..

moroccangunner

hello everybody
im moroccan fan of arsenal for long time
i hope that chihi will move to one of biggest team of world
he is very talented ans skilful striker he will make progress with coach like wenger
chihi_adil.jpg

he hold double nationalty (moroccan/german ) so He Wouldn't Have
problem with "Permit t Work "
superb goal chihi

execuse me for my poor english
i will make progress in the future :eek:ops:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
no worries mate you get the point across just perfectly, we are many online at Arsenal-Mania that don't speak/write english as our first language

ramon12

mmm could be a winger to forward but dont we have Walcott who will replace Henry form explosive Partnerships with Vela Lupoli Bendtner Barazite and score many goals and possibly break TH14S record?
Van Persie looked great on the right wing against Cameroon.but we have enough forwards and i think Walcott will be a world beater.

Emile Heskey's Bitch

moroccangunner said:
hello everybody
he is very talented ans skilful striker he will make progress with coach like winger
chihi_adil.jpg

superb goal chihi

welcome to the forum mate. Just one thing though, its Wenger not winger :wink:

moroccangunner

Maxx said:
moroccangunner said:
hello everybody
he is very talented ans skilful striker he will make progress with coach like winger
chihi_adil.jpg

superb goal chihi

welcome to the forum mate. Just one thing though, its Wenger not winger :wink:
it's done
sorry

longrufus

Established Member
longrufus said:
Im just hoping that the press have got it wrong, and in fact we are not looking at Chihi, but Podolski also of Cologne.

But if it is Chihi, can only be viewed as a good thing, trying to bring in the best young talent.

I think im a genius or wizard or something! I start talking about Podolski and then we get linked with him.. weird!

A

Anonymous

you sure you not spoken to mistique meg latley :p

your wierd prediction is quite close to home

ramon12

longrufus said:
longrufus said:
Im just hoping that the press have got it wrong, and in fact we are not looking at Chihi, but Podolski also of Cologne.

But if it is Chihi, can only be viewed as a good thing, trying to bring in the best young talent.

I think im a genius or wizard or something! I start talking about Podolski and then we get linked with him.. weird!
predict Denilson Neves,Kerlon,Ramon Osni,Micah Richards,Nuri Sahin,Sergio Arias and Marcelo(17yr old leftback) then we will be rich on youth :D
and mean to opponents like Sp**s :twisted:

shonsuperstar

TalentScout said:
you sure you not spoken to mistique meg latley :p

your wierd prediction is quite close to home
How is that? We havent been linked recently... or do you know something we dont know?? :wink:

moroccangunner

Moroccan juniors international Adil Chihi was before the World Youth Cup unknown. Now the FC Cologne Youngster dribbled himself into the footlights. Scouts from european top teams are monitoring him. Even the German federation tries to convince him to play for the German side. His coach sees in him the new Lukas Podolski. With 18 years he plays with the U23 team of his club. 1. FC Cologne takes it easily, his contract runs until 2009.

qs

Established Member
KlurgsSporg said:
there is no way the podolski deal is done with bayern

yes he wants to go to munchen but he doesnt really know of our interest arsenal are a much more fancied destination the munchen if wenger pops up with the cash in koln i can see a deal cuming off if munchen want to be stubbern and not pay what koln want then i can see this coming off

a last min snipe for a quality player it wont be the 1st time this has happend!!

Ath madrid not paying up to Dortmund ring any bells??

Arsenal are not more fancied than Bayern, especially not to young Germans.

morocco1

Hi guys I'm a Moroccan fan, I don't really have any favourites in England, but i have to say I felt for Arsenal after the building of the chelsea empire a couple years back :lol: , concerning Adil i've only saw hi during the mondialito last year and he looks like he's gonna be a quality player, first he's tall (and handsome, :lol: ) speedy and has very nice left shot, not the greatest dribbler but has good vision and intuition for goal, over all solid but needs great encouragement and good guidance, as moroccan fan i'd like to see him join a great club like yours, hope my wishes and his become true, salam :wink:

gunnerama911

We're being linked with again for the January transfer window but guess who's being linked with him along with us?...The Tott f**kin' ****!

Latest posts

Top Bottom