• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrián López Álvarez

a_fourteen

Established Member
Re: Adrian Lopez Alvarez

Sydney Gooner said:
fabo said:
Really think this would be another average signing. We'd still need to bolster the attack in the Summer.

That goes without question. But even then with next season potentially being Wenger's last I wouldn't be surprised if its another underwhelming Summer but this time not of Wenger's doing.
:?:

Sydney Gooner

Established Member

a_fourteen said:
Sydney Gooner said:
fabo said:
Really think this would be another average signing. We'd still need to bolster the attack in the Summer.

That goes without question. But even then with next season potentially being Wenger's last I wouldn't be surprised if its another underwhelming Summer but this time not of Wenger's doing.
:?:

Wenger's contract expires next season with there being no signs of contract extension talks so far.

a_fourteen

Established Member

Sydney Gooner said:
Wenger's contract expires next season with there being no signs of contract extension talks so far.
how do you know that? Negotiations of that kind happen quietly and behind the scenes. wenger is not going anywhere.

Shadow Moses

Established Member

Time to try something new IMO. You can't have the same 'mistakes' repeating itself over a 7 year period.

lee1001

Established Member

The thought of Wenger signing an extension after 2014 makes me feel sick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom